No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man that big freshman RB for bama is crazy fast (and quick!) for his size. He's going to be a star this season.

Losing countess really sucked for UofM too as Avery has been abused.
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      QB was already out of bounds. The hit was clean, but it was late
      Yep late.. and I wonder if they could have gone with helmet to helmet there too?
      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Norfleet is going to be a good return man for a long time. He's talented.

Comment

• Denard can still run.....can't he?.....
          "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• The bama players are pretty good with working the physical "incidental" contact game... UofM players are falling all over the place on lots of plays.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Emmett.L.Brown View Post
              Denard can still run.....can't he?.....
              I know UofM wants to protect Drob but if they really wanted to fight for this game they needed to go all in and let him run and run.

Comment

• Denard isn't/can't run and can't pass, why is he still in the game?

Comment

• I just got in. Did I miss anything?
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Fairley Suhn View Post
                    Denard isn't/can't run and can't pass, why is he still in the game?
                    I don't think he has been that bad trowing the ball....just shit WR's...and only 1 rushing att. -I don't get it:x
                    "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• He's been pretty shitty throwing the ball.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Should he bench Denard?
                        The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• From what I've seen he hadn't thrown the ball too bad for Denard. But he's still Denard. Borges is blowing this game bad. Badbadbad

Comment

• Well fuck me...I stick up for the guy and look what happens

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                              Should he bench Denard?
                              move him to slot, he is going to need experience in that position if he wants to play pro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                                Should he bench Denard?
                                No. He should call plays that Denard can run. He's not a good passer.

Comment

Working...
                                X