Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southpaws at 4, otherwise they are just wings.

We'll see. Looking at the in-season progression last year it seems to me useless to predict the whole season now. But at this point you expect Sweet 16 every year unless there's a good reason not to, and toy understand that sometimes you just dont get the bounces required.

Comment

• This team is really young. ;)

Comment

• I see them as a 7-10 seed on paper. We'll see how they do in Europe.

Comment

• WM...heh

Comment

• THIS is more like it. Levert up to 200lbs, Irvin up to 215 and Wilson up to 220.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                It is becoming readily apparent that our basketball team has a strength and conditioning program that is much better than our football team's. They should switch S&D coaches.

Comment

• Leave the basketball program alone!

Comment

• Lavert's arms are so much bigger I thought that was photoshopped for a minute.
                    2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Barwis is back ... :-)
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Camp Sanderson seems to be everything that was expected of the Barwis effect.

Comment

• Barwis now resides in Michigan. He opened a place in Canton and trains everyone from ordinary folks to sports superstars. I'm surprised he didn't follow Rich Rod to Arizona.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'm sure he's a good strength and conditioning coach but he wasn't magical. Another reason for the lack of impressive results may have been that the starting-size of our recruits just wasn't on par with other schools.

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9Wti_GhFBg"]Michigan Practice before Italy - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• A nice recap of today's win in Italy.

@umichball Michigan opened its Italian tour in style with a 99-60 victory over the Perugia Select All-Stars in Rome on Sunday. The Wolverines jumped out to a 13-3 lead and never looked back, extending their lead to 26 points by the end of the first quarter and 36 points at the half. “Offensively, that first […]

Comment

Working...
                                X