Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric:

In December of 2008 I waited on former Lions QB Dan Orlovsky at the Macaroni Grill in Livonia, MI. That was the year the Lions went 0 and 16, and about a month and a half after Orlovsky unwittingly ran out of the back of his own end zone for a safety in a game they lost by 2 points. I didn?t recognize him when he sat down, but he had a cast on his arm so I asked him how he got hurt. He told me he hurt it playing football, so I asked him who he played football for. After a long pause he mumbled under his breath, ?The Detroit Lions.? a fact he clearly did not want to admit. I responded ?Oh yeah, you?re Dan Orlovsky.? Then I turned to the other guy sitting at the table, a large but not massive individual, and asked him if he played too. He said yes, and asked me to guess who he was. I didn?t recognize him at all, but I had to guess, so I said Domenic Raiola. He responded, ?Ha, I wish I was Domenic Raiola.? (The first time in history anyone has ever uttered those words). Turns out it was the long snapper Don Muhlbach.

I remember they prayed for a really long time when they got their food, clearly unaware that God had abandoned them following their 4 and 0 preseason.
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• who wouldn't recognize Dan Muhlbach, insane and NOT a Lions fan at all.

j/k of course
      Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
          Where do Matthew Stafford's yards really come from?

The claim he gets most of his yards late in games and when trailing debunked.

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2016/8...ally-come-from
          The guy did anything but debunk the claim, in fact he included a weeks worth of stats in his table that should have been removed, because Stafford wasn't even on the field in the 4th quarter of week 5. Guy has a lot more to do to "prove" anything - like at least show the same stats for the rest of the QB's in the division. That would at least be a start.

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciI4r_OXkEc"]Matthew Stafford - The Comeback Kid? - YouTube[/ame]
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Fucking Stafford
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Right!
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• I expect this thread to be a little quiet tonight.

Comment

• But the Colts don't have a winning record...
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Thanks to the Colts for leaving so much time on the clock.
                      Thanks to the Colts for applying the traditional "prevent win" defense.
                      Thanks Colts, you just won my week 1 FF league matchup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                        Thanks to the Colts for leaving so much time on the clock.
                        Thanks to the Colts for applying the traditional "prevent win" defense.
                        Thanks Colts, you just won my week 1 FF league matchup.
                        I would like to thank the colts for making it possible for me not to be eliminated the first week of the season.
                        AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• I sure didn't like the Lion strategy of not using timeouts to save time, luckily the Colts helped them out and the Lions had 3 timeouts to use.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            But the Colts don't have a winning record...
                            Of you subtract the Lions game then they wouldn't have a losing record either.
                            AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• I liked the Offense, but if there is any blame to go around, where the heck was the defense??

Today, I'll give it to Stafford. He did his job.
                              "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                              My friend Ken L

Comment

• Of you subtract the plays that Stifford played in tonight, the Leos would have lost this game.

Mind blown......
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X