Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non Football (OR POLITICAL) things that piss you off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too. Sue's laughing about it now. She was in tears at the theatre.
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Total bummer!
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Raw deal. You would think something could have been worked out with all the technology available. . . some kind of online verification.

Comment

Drew......, you should've whacked the guy at the theatre who upset your wife.

Sorry, just finished watching Donnie Brasco....., big guy Mafia mood. That'll wear off soon.

Not good though, ....., but good to know the wife was laughing about it later.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

It wasn't his fault Marko. It wasn't my ticket office's fault either. I was there when they called the vender to check availability and I was there when they called them back to confirm payment. I can't whack them either.

It was the vender that fucked us.
            ------------

Comment

Well, I am going to use this as a pitch a bitch thread.

As a licensed pilot since the age of 16 , I have a fondness for things that fly.

I have attended several air shows that visit our area all of them at Willow Run. I have yet to experience one at Selfridge AFB.

Not knowing what was in store for me this weekend I only paid casual attention to the fact the annual air show (Thunder Over Michigan) was in town this weekend.

As it turns out, the weather is gorgous this morning and supposed to stay that way with the possibility of scattered showers later in the day but not clear where they may develop.

I managed to get my Sunday to do list down to one item before I woke up this morning. Brew Beer.

Well, I can brew another day if there is something that interests me more.

Enter: Thunder Over Michigan.

I look up the price of admission. Partly because I would be classified to a last minuet Louey, the price for admission and parking just for me, before I ask anyone else in the house if they want to go.........$60.00 I could have saved $10.00 if I purchased admission and parking tickets sooner.

Maybe I will resort to a friends suggestion from about 25 years ago to go park in the lot of a business in close proximity to the airport, just on the south side of I-94 and minus the PA system that is usually mostly inaudible, you get the same sight lines of the planes.

Comment

Go for it Mark. I've got arthritis in my knee. Found that out two weeks ago when the knee started hurting for the 5th or 6th time over the last five months. It ran it's course fortunately before I had to drive up to mom's 80th. Still hurted a little but nothing like the three previous days. It's acting up again probably because I tried some walking yesterday something I was told not to do by the doctor. Have to go to my doctor to get some answers and direction. Anyway I'm sitting here with my leg elevated and popping Ibuprofen watching the Olympics. Did the same thing yesterday. Very boring but I have to rest it. Have to drive my daughter to college on Wednesday.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Ice too, DanO!
                  ------------

Comment

Yep that too Drew. Thanks for the reminder. It's time for another icing.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                      It's time for another icing.
                      Old. Slow. Knee hurts. Thinks it's time for another icing.

Kronwall?
                      Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                        Old. Slow. Knee hurts. Thinks it's time for another icing.

Kronwall?
                        Sounds more like last years birthday cake.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                          Go for it Mark. I've got arthritis in my knee. Found that out two weeks ago when the knee started hurting for the 5th or 6th time over the last five months. It ran it's course fortunately before I had to drive up to mom's 80th. Still hurted a little but nothing like the three previous days. It's acting up again probably because I tried some walking yesterday something I was told not to do by the doctor. Have to go to my doctor to get some answers and direction. Anyway I'm sitting here with my leg elevated and popping Ibuprofen watching the Olympics. Did the same thing yesterday. Very boring but I have to rest it. Have to drive my daughter to college on Wednesday.
                          Sounds like a total pain in the ............, knee, DanO. Hopefully you are getting relief from the pain.

Had inflammation on the left knee years ago, bursitis I think it was called......., was off work for ten weeks! Memories are that it was bloody painful.
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• It goes through its cycle Marko and yes, it gets pretty painful.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• This is my friend's brother. So sad and angry - what a big loss to the world. :(

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Last edited by -Deborah-; September 18, 2016, 09:19 AM.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Saw this on the news last night. So sad. Sorry for your loss Deb. Sounded like a great guy on the news report.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X