New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    "No matter how beautiful she is, someone... somewhere is tired of her shit." -- Unknown
    Best quote ever
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• YEP!
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Forum newbie

Just wanted to say hi.

Comment

• Hello.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Hey Kenny. Welcome.

Comment

• Welcome Kenny.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Are you a sibling of Kenny G? There must be H & I running around somewhere too. I bet that damn I is a Packers fan. F'ing Kenny I.

At least you have some sense, Kenny J. Welcome to the forum!
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Welcome Ken. Will be looking for you in the discussions.
                  ------------
                  <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Are you the real Wolves manager, Kenny J? I say "real" Wolves meaning the Wolverhampton Wanderers from England......., not that wolverine UofM shite!

Having read that link, he's not the Wolves manager anymore. In fact he hasn't got a club at the moment and he's unemployed.
                    Let me rephrase; are you the ex Wolves manager, Kenny J and looking for a job?
                    Last edited by Marko69; September 9, 2016, 03:35 AM. Reason: Reading the link and discovering that I didn't read my own link.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny_j View Post
                      Just wanted to say hi.
                      Welcome aboard Kenny. Go Lions!
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                        Are you a sibling of Kenny G? There must be H & I running around somewhere too. I bet that damn I is a Packers fan. F'ing Kenny I.

At least you have some sense, Kenny J. Welcome to the forum!
                        LOL!

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        not that wolverine UofM shite!
                        Hey, hey, hey! Watch it there now........

Welcome, Kenny
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• ^^^ oh dear......, been told off. I knew I should've added more than the exclamation mark, maybe a smiley. Apologies.

Mon the Spartans! :D
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Hello, new here. Lions fan since late 70's and currently living in Kentucky.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Welcome big storm and belated welcome to ken J as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
                              "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
                              Colin Powell

Comment

• Originally posted by bigstorm121 View Post
                                Hello, new here. Lions fan since late 70's and currently living in Kentucky.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
                                So you were a jive turkey but now Kentucky fried. Welcome. Koolaid is to the left, tin foil speedos to the right.

You get extra credit here for posts that start with "so".
                                Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                                X