Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    And UKBB......., every time my dad sees a horse in a field, he shouts "BLUCHER!" Lol.
    LOL!
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      Fuzzy Wuzzy was a woman?
      THIS! That scene was hilarious!
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        See No Evil, Hear No Evil was pretty hilarious as well.
        Mmmm, Joan Severance stepping out of the shower. [dream clouds and music]
        ------------
        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
          Mmmm, Joan Severance stepping out of the shower. [dream clouds and music]
          You mean there was more to that movie then that scene?
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• She should have won an Anatomy Award. (stolen)
            ------------

Comment

• I never realized that was Kevin Spacey as her counterpart.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Gene Wilder was a genius. Mount Rushmore of comedy actors imho. RIP

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzcgyk62cHU[/ame]

Comment

• So many great, funny memories. I really need to revisit Silver Streak, it's been a long time since I've seen that one.

On a side note, Stir Crazy is the first time I saw boobs on film. So it holds an extra special place in my heart.
                  Last edited by Mainevent; August 31, 2016, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• "Silver Streak was my favorite. How many times was he thrown (did he fall) off the train? And I love gap-tooth Jill Claiborne."
                    ---------------------------------Same here Drew.

RIP Gene.

"Mmmm, Joan Severance stepping out of the shower. [dream clouds and music]"
                    --------------------------Don't think I saw this movie.
                    Last edited by DanO; August 31, 2016, 02:45 PM.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Character Actor Marvin Kaplan died as well. He is one of those names you wouldn't typically know but had a very busy TV and Movie Career. I missed this when it happened. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0438322/?ref_=nv_sr_1
                      AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• RIP Marvin.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I can't think of who that is from the link, but rest in peace, Marv.
                          ------------

Comment

• This is terrible news. Killed in a boating accident last night

[ame]https://twitter.com/Marlins/status/780036718019969024[/ame]
                            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• So sad and shocking. This kid had HOF potential. I cannot believe it. RIP........

Comment

• Wow. That sucks
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X