No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Farley needs to be shit canned and us get a real fucking coach.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• This is more insulting than any of the Ohio losses I've ever seen, due to that smirking scumbag urban Meyer and the fact this one shouldn't have happened.

That team absolutely did not deserve to go undefeated. They played an sec quality non conference schedule and rolled over the worst big ten conference in history. Should have beaten them today, but nope, we have a twit for an offensive coordinator.

Michigan, who will finish the season unranked, is easily the best team Ohio will play all season. Boise state is laughing at that schedule.
      Last edited by Kstat; November 24, 2012, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• get used to it, another 0-5 run is coming...........

OSU - hired a mercenary and wins
        UM - hired a dumbfuck and loses
        The only logical explanation is:
        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Michigan hired a mercenary last time.

Meyer is a step down from tressell. He got lucky to make his debut in the worst season in big ten history where he managed to go undefeated with the same style Rich rod got his ass kicked on a Weekly basis with.

Michigan should have been ale to score 35 on Ohio by accident. Their defense is hat bad. The only way they were going to fuck up offensively was to stop themselves, and they did.
          Last edited by Kstat; November 24, 2012, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Rich Rod was a clown.........
            The only logical explanation is:
            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• How do you pull Denard from the game completely. Leave him in WITH Gardner and its killer.

How the F do you screw that up. OSU was not good.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I haven't been that mad since Clarrett clearly fumbled the ball and they called it a TD on the goal line.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• 4th and 2 and 3rd and 2. Our O-line is weak in the interior. Barnum, Mealer, and Omameh are no road-graders. Denard is fast, but small. Vincent Smith is really small, but shifty. What does Big Al call on three separate occasions? Runs up the middle where Hankins, a stout DL from detroit that RR let slip away, occupies space. You know the rest.
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• It's 4th and fucking 3 on our side of the field.. It seems logical.. Let's take a timeout and then go for it with a Qb that can't pass the ball even if he wanted to so they can stack the box.

hahahahaha.. I've never in my life seen something so dumb. Hoke is a fucking IDIOT!
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• but Rock your avatar is sensational
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        hahahahaha.. I've never in my life seen something so dumb.
                        You... never watched Lloyd Carr coach then?

Because punting from the opponent's side of the 50 was his calling card.

And that's dumber.

Comment

How do you pull Denard from the game completely. Leave him in WITH Gardner and its killer.

I am not sure Denard and Devin were in at the same time for one play in the second half.
                          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

How do you pull Denard from the game completely. Leave him in WITH Gardner and its killer.

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            It's 4th and fucking 3 on our side of the field.. It seems logical.. Let's take a timeout and then go for it with a Qb that can't pass the ball even if he wanted to so they can stack the box.

hahahahaha.. I've never in my life seen something so dumb. Hoke is a fucking IDIOT!
                            Why wouldn't you want them in at the same time especially since it was working in the first half.
                            ------------
                            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• exactly..
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Only thing I can think of is that denard got mauled on a blitz and it wound up getting Gardner killed.

That's not a reason to never use it again, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X