Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL!
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• lol, nice!
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Bet he got ribbed by his buddies for that for a long time.
        Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Two condoms were walking down the street when they noticed a gay bar. The one condom looked at the other and said ....you wanna go in here and get shit faced?

Comment

• LOL!
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• LOL Sharkbait.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• A Lions fan walks into a bar with a Toad on his shoulder. The Bartender asked him where he got it.... The Toad looks up and says......I don't know but when it first started out it was a wart on my ass.
                Last edited by pigpen; October 24, 2014, 04:16 AM.

Comment

• Just been to see my new doctor and asked for something for wind. He gave me a kite.

Dsred groans the loudest!
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                    Just been to see my new doctor and asked for something for wind. He gave me a kite.

Dsred groans the loudest!
                    You been listening to the Adrian Lester trailer on Radio 2?
                    Last edited by DeanUK; October 24, 2014, 01:00 PM.
                    AAL Quintez Cephus
                    If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Some real groaners in here.

Keeping up with the trend.

You know how to find Will Smith in a snowstorm? .... Look for the fresh prints.
                      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Nice ... actually a little close to my best friends phone # growing up.
                          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                            You been listening to the Adrian Lester trailer on Radio 2?
                            Yip!

Comment

• True story...

Doctor in NYC just gets back from doing medical duty in West Africa. Rides the subway, goes out for dinner, goes bowling.

I hope ebola perfect game...
                              Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Nice CGVT. I thought it was going elsewhere to a joke I now can't remember. It was a similar scenario providing the difference between the words Rrealistically and theoretically. Maybe it will come to me.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X