U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    But Will Robinson was the best of the bunch, especially with the Robot in the post!
    DANGER WILL ROBINSON!
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Smot, Brundidge and Colton Christian are all transferring.

That solves any logjams in the frontcourt. Smot is the only one that surprises me but I really thought he was going to have to do a lot to not lose PT.

Tough way to end his Michigan career. I blocked lay-up and a game-ending turnover down the stretch, after he'd played a good game.

I think he'll make some program happy, maybe closer to home like Boston College?

Both Brundidge and CC can play big roles at a mid-level place, although CC may never be starter material.

We'll see if Carlton lives up to his H.S. ranking somewhere else. It's tough to be an undersized 2 in big time college basketball.

Good luck to them all- I wish them well.

I guess Trey Zeigler could be on the table again. Can he play some PG?

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
        Smot, Brundidge and Colton Christian are all transferring.

That solves any logjams in the frontcourt. Smot is the only one that surprises me but I really thought he was going to have to do a lot to not lose PT.

Tough way to end his Michigan career. I blocked lay-up and a game-ending turnover down the stretch, after he'd played a good game.

I think he'll make some program happy, maybe closer to home like Boston College?

Both Brundidge and CC can play big roles at a mid-level place, although CC may never be starter material.

We'll see if Carlton lives up to his H.S. ranking somewhere else. It's tough to be an undersized 2 in big time college basketball.

Good luck to them all- I wish them well.

I guess Trey Zeigler could be on the table again. Can he play some PG?
        It is odd to see Brundidge go when he should have recieved playing time next year with Douglas and Novak gone. I'm thinking there was a divide between the old school (Novak/Stu) and the New School (Burke,Hardway). Now that the old school is gone, Smot bailed.
        The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Smot is surprising. The other two are addition by subtraction.
          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
            It is odd to see Brundidge go when he should have recieved playing time next year with Douglas and Novak gone. I'm thinking there was a divide between the old school (Novak/Stu) and the New School (Burke,Hardway). Now that the old school is gone, Smot bailed.
            I think Stauskas would've leap-frogged Brundidge on the depth chart. CB may have had a chance to back-up Burke but his PG skills didn't seem too strong.

Of course....this could put a monkey wrench in EVERYTHING:

Comment

• lol that would suck, but I don't see how he could go in the first round
              2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• I don't either. He's just too small to ever be a high lottery pick but I could see him being a 1st rounder if he came back next year and the team made a deep run in the tourney.

His assist numbers could double next year with the horses that are coming in.

Comment

• Nothing cuter than little brother still pre-occupied with big brother, even with all the success, the inferior complex is still alive and well.

I wouldn't lower myself to trolling an MSU thread. Then again, Im not a sparty, lol

Comment

• Walter Football does have Trey going #16....in next year's draft.

WalterFootball.com: 2013 NBA Mock Draft

Comment

• Trey is looking at this years draft according to the freep.. Oh man that would REALLY REALLY hurt. I figured at his size he'd stay for at least 3 years.

wow
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Nothing wrong with considering your options. Hard to see Burke getting a first round slot though. I think the rule is if you look into it and go through the camps and all that then you have to stay through your junior season?
                        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I think Burke is stupid if he goes.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• You and me both DanO.

I thought we had a few years before this would come up.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Burke is better than Manny Harris and Darius Morris, this comes with the territory when you get better players.

Comment

• True but at 5'11 180 I figured that type of frame generally doesnt equate well into the NBA.

Which it doesnt. He needs to keep his ass at U of M for 2-3 more years. This is retarded to leave this early.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X