No announcement yet.

Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO @ bloke in leaves then other bloke getting Wellied by big bouncy ball. Superb!
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      LMAO @ bloke in leaves then other bloke getting Wellied by big bouncy ball. Superb!
      As they say, a bloke in the bush is worth two balls in the face.
      Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• LMAO, Tony.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• You can't make this crap up, USMNT gets thrown into the Group of Death. US, Portugal, Germany and Ghana.

Comment

• USMNT?
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• U.S. Men's National Team? Maybe?

I dunno.
              It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                USMNT?

yo don't know much about football, do you ?
                The only logical explanation is:
                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- The World Cup won’t happen for another six months, but already Detroit Lions defensive end Ziggy Ansah is making a prediction.
                  The only logical explanation is:
                  I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• fitting that our coach is the former Germany coach and we play them .. no?
                    Forever One!

Comment

• some body mention dogs...

[ame]http://youtu.be/_kLdO3EsECs[/ame]

Comment

• Cat!!!! Long time no see. Good to hear from you. I pick the white dog
                        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                          As they say, a bloke in the bush is worth two balls in the face.
                          Trick, your sense of humor is outstanding!
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• evil Ideas !

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I love that this guy has a plauqe / poster on his wall of "0-16".

And I do have to say, I like the autographed picture he has of 3 #20 Lions players together.

ALLEGAN, Mich. –  Every sports team has fans who live and breathe for their team.  Even though the Detroit Lions have had little celebrate when it comes to championships and titles, the team still has its share of loyal fans. One of them lives in West Michigan.  Barry Merwin has devoted a whole floo
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X