Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That would be a pretty cool 50th.

They have a water park side to it also.

I will circle the date understanding it is tentative.

Do you have a 2017 calendar yet, Dano?;-)
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• It's all on line buddy, all on line. :-)
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Does that qualify you be be an electrified senior citizen or a connected geezer?
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Both.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Way to go girl!

14-year-old Kalamazoo shooting survivor walking, playfully sticking out her tongue
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• My daughter wrote another song...

[ame]https://youtu.be/b8vekwO50f0[/ame]
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Nice! Did she write that one during the road trip?
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• No she wrote it a couple of a weeks ago. This one and Fictional Boyfriend are my favorites that she has written.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yeah, she has such a great style. They're fun to listen to.
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Yes, she's very good and she's got a unique style going on there. I say unique, but she reminds me someone!
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• This is who her voice reminds me of, CGVT.

[ame]http://youtu.be/tDl3bdE3YQA[/ame]
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Very nice CGVT.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I really enjoy her songs. I also like "Fictional Boyfriend" but "I dont' really like you" is my favorite.

She kinda reminds me of Kimya Dawson who was featured on the Juno soundtrack.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzzs8X4kMNQ"]Kimya Dawson - Tire Swing - YouTube[/ame]

Does she show any interest in home recording? With a simple setup she could have a lot of fun with some layered sounds - harmonies, simple rhythm instruments like shakers, etc.

Comment

• We should probably look into it, LB. She is going to apply to Washington U in St Louis and U of Chicago. and is planning on writing songs to send with her application. I thought we might spring for some studio time, but buying some home equipment may be a better way to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                We should probably look into it, LB. She is going to apply to Washington U in St Louis and U of Chicago. and is planning on writing songs to send with her application. I thought we might spring for some studio time, but buying some home equipment may be a better way to go.
                                Probably in the long run yes. But it will take a significant *time* investment with the home studio stuff to become proficient.

Comment

Working...
                                X