No announcement yet.

Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh, I posted it more for people to see it and maybe calm down a bit. This off-season seems particularly heated, but we just have to not care so much about other peoples' opinions.
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Ha!
      Attached Files
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Damn Anheiser-Busch!
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
          Eh, I posted it more for people to see it and maybe calm down a bit. This off-season seems particularly heated, but we just have to not care so much about other peoples' opinions.
          Just wish we could have some discussions about other topics without going back to the same stupid take.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I'll just leave this here for everyone who's gone a bit overboard recently.

LOL! I was offended, and when I woke up in the morning I had leprosy. Thanks for that LFJ

Comment

• 2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Ha!
                Attached Files
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Ha!
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Ha!

A Semi truck with a sign that says "Reliable Transportation" on the cab is broken down in front of my shop.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                      Ha!

A Semi truck with a sign that says "Reliable Transportation" on the cab is broken down in front of my shop.
                      Saw this truck walking into work one morning.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        Did you ever see the Curb Your Enthusiasm episode where Larry goes to the hospital to see his new girlfriend? While in the bathroom, Larry overhears one end of a very angry, offensive cell phone conversation that has numerous N words used. Larry repeats what the man said to a friend and another doctor, a black man, overhears and thinks Larry's a racist. Of course, hilarity ensues.

Last night I had one of those moments.

My son and I went to Popeye's after his baseball game. We ordered and had to pull up to wait for our chicken. I had my window open.

My son had a good game. He pitched a few innings and one inning he struck out the side. We were talking about that inning and I said " You should have seen the score book. Three batters, three Ks. K! K! K!"

Just then I looked up and saw a girl from Popeye's, yes, a black girl, standing at the window with our order in her hand and a disgusted look on her face. I tried to explain what I was talking about, but I don't think she bought the explanation.

I not too sure that we should go back to that Popeye's...Ha!
                        That's the funniest story I've ever read on here! Can just picture the feeble attempts at trying to explain yourself! Superb
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Welcome back Marko.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                            I'll just leave this here for everyone who's gone a bit overboard recently.

I was offended - steve hughes - YouTube
                            You seen his other stuff, LFIJ? The guy is hilarious. The Aussie Bill Burr.
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Oh DANO BOY!!!

Will you be tuning in to the Euro soccer? Republic of Ireland games?

Or Wales, Northern Ireland or England.

Don't go looking through the tv listings for Scotland. We ain't fking there!

Comment

• If Scotland isn't there, there's no need to watch. :-)
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X