No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing for OT is smart. The shorter field is to michigans advantage.

Comment

• DEMENS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
        Such lucky phucks.wow.

Thanks for visiting, kid!

Comment

• OH! MY!!!!!!!!! What a great game!! This is why I love college football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Gardner is a better QB (over all) than DR, still I would give DR the start at osu (if healthy). While DG looks very good, and will get better, he had a very bad pass for a pick late in the 4th that NW didn't capitalize on, and should have been picked off on his first pass in OT.

After the game I was listening to sports radio (in the car to work), one guy called in bitching how M could lose to NW!!! The DJ told him - No they won! lol Brady Hoke has not lost a game in 'The Big House' and his fist pump on the last play (with profanity ?) would have 'The Schwartz' proud.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
              OH! MY!!!!!!!!! What a great game!! This is why I love college football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Yes, it sure was a great game. That catch by Roundtree was amazing. I definitely like college football's overtime format better than the NFL's.

Comment

• Does U of M go back to the Brady/Henson days where each gets a quarter then we go with the hot hand?

I'd go with Gardner but I have a feeling Hoke will stick with senior.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yeah he will let DR go as soon as he is able to and he should...DR has earned finishing out his senior year and has transformed into quite a leader (which I never thought would happen when he started off).
                  2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• I'd stick with DR, so long as he's 100%. He's earned it. Gardner is a better passer but DR is more dangerous.

Comment

• If DR is struggling I don't give a shit if its his senior year or not against OSU. You play who gives you the best chance to win.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        If DR is struggling I don't give a shit if its his senior year or not against OSU. You play who gives you the best chance to win.

unheard of............

Ann Arbor is well on it's way to being the new Bloomington......
                        The only logical explanation is:
                        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post

Ann Arbor is well on it's way to being the new Bloomington......
                            Lets not get crazy here
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• That picture is proof of why those sticky gloves need to go. I hate them.
                              Forever One!

Comment

• lol Reminds me of the catch a couple years ago in the Superbowl for the Gaints. By that pic is unbelievable he caught it.

Comment

Working...
                                X