No announcement yet.

Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Bedtime!
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• First time that I've seen Reba doing this...
        Attached Files
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Awwww
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
            Very good, But I would've been REALLY impressed if it shut the door behind him then set an alarm clock.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Reba! What a sweetie pie.
              "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• That is cool, Deb.

My doggie crosses her legs often.

Comment

• Is that her "I've asked you all here today..." look?

:-)
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                    First time that I've seen Reba doing this...
                    I've always thought this common. Apparently not.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• We're about ready to move into a rental house that allows pets (wife's cousins' house).

Suggestions on the best kind of dog to get for a 9 y.o with ADHD.

The only conditions are that it needs to be short-haired (super hot summers), have a gentle disposition & be a medium sized dog.

Been on petfinder, puppyfinder & other websites but nothing that really stands out for our needs.

Any advice is greatly appreciated

Comment

• Hmmmmmm.

Medium-ed sized?

Sounds like a Beagle If you can stand the howling.

Comment

• Adopt from your humane society or shelter. You can still get a gorgeous dog that is less likely to have many pure breeds health issues and you save a dog. :-)
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Agreed.

You see the pup/dog and know if it will fit.

Sometimes it takes more than one trip but my experiences have been with every dog I have adopted, I have never been sorry.

Good friends for life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                              Hmmmmmm.

Medium-ed sized?

Sounds like a Beagle If you can stand the howling.
                              Sis in law has 2 beagles. Lucky has typical colors but is a little naughty (tries to escape, digs, hoards food). A shock collar mostly keeps him in check.

Buddy is reddish & white and loves to play ball but doesn't like to go back into the cage. Overall a great dog.

Both are great with our son and he has mentioned he'd like a beagle.

I grew up with a Dobie and she was awesome.

I'm also looking at Springer Spaniels or Cavalier King Spaniels and keeping their coats shaved down during the summer, but I don't know very much about either breed.

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/wtCyZQRnEvw[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X