No announcement yet.

I'm bored, it's the offseason, who can I argue with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop with all the nicey nice crap and get back to arguing.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
      I hate that store.
      The Dollar Tree is fabric of America sir. Screw Walmart. Where else can you get a $1 pop for a $1. Luv the Dollar Tree. Here in Grand Blanc we have no dollar stores, but, they are now building a Dollar Tree right in the center of town. Progress!!!
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
        I miss Hot -n- Now.
        Me 3!
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Fucking Dollar General is popping up on every corner around here.

I don't get the attraction
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

And the people driving them think they are fooling people.

We see you peeps
            Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
            I make one with velveta (OK, I know it is a stretch calling velveta cheese but the Mrs. Likes it), fontana, provolone, and white cheddar.

Good stuff!

Takes longer but worth it.

The Mrs makes a great chili and we often will combine left over chili with mac and cheese for chili mac. Damn good stuff!
            Thanks guys. Now I'm hungry and want to beat the crap outta one of those posers.

BTW, I agree with everything that's been said about the Chrysler 300 drivers. Every last one I have seen acts like they're driving a Bentley. Uh no

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
              I miss Hot -n- Now.
              We saw some when we were down in Texas last weekend.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                Fucking Dollar General is popping up on every corner around here.

I don't get the attraction
                Walmart prices without the long checkout lines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                  The Dollar Tree is fabric of America sir. Screw Walmart. Where else can you get a $1 pop for a $1. Luv the Dollar Tree. Here in Grand Blanc we have no dollar stores, but, they are now building a Dollar Tree right in the center of town. Progress!!!
                  Not Dollar Tree, I hate Value Center Marketplace.

Comment

Stop with all the nicey nice crap and get back to arguing.
                    Don't tell me what to do, ugly!
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Not Dollar Tree, I hate Value Center Marketplace.
                      wHAAAAA!!!! You hush ur mouf lil man. The Dollar tree is the place 2 b. Where else can you get motor oil, anti freeze, reading glases, a four-pack of Shasta and a Mother's Day card for $5. :D

Comment

• Are your initials DWT?

Comment

• How the hell do those dollar stores even make money? How do they sell enough crap to pay for rent and salaries to turn a profit?
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• They buy in bulk, and not everything they sell costs $1 to buy. That's why they call them dollar stores, not $1 stores
                            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Urvrythang is $1 or les at the Dollar tree.

Comment

• I go to the Dollar Tree and Dollar General. Great deals!
                                Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

Working...
                                X