Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
    Montana looked a lot like Stafford when he wasn't throwing to Rice. The Rice led Raiders kicked the Montanna led Chefs az. AND went to the Superbowl.

Wrong yet again.
    Really?, he did? Do you have any real data to support that wild ass claim? BTW, Joe Montana won two Super Bowls BEFORE Jerry Rice arrived on the scene. Oh BTW - it's an extreme stretch to say Rice lead the raiders, there was this other guy named Tim Brown - you might have heard of him, and another guy named Jerry Porter, they were pretty instrumental in Oakland receiving core success. And they had this running back, Charlie garner - caught 91 passes, I bet he had an impact on the passing game. I won't even talk about the season Gannon had.
    Last edited by dwt1; May 24, 2016, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
      Really?, he did? Do you have any real data to support that wild ass claim? BTW, Joe Montana won two Super Bowls BEFORE Jerry Rice arrived on the scene. Oh BTW - it's an extreme stretch to say Rice lead the raiders, there was this other guy named Tim Brown - you might have heard of him, and another guy named Jerry Porter, they were pretty instrumental in Oakland receiving core success. And they had this running back, Charlie garner - caught 91 passes, I bet he had an impact on the passing game. I won't even talk about the season Gannon had.
      Dude I watch every Raiders game. TB was good but not good enough to get them over the hump. Porter was as nice as Ebron and caught about as many passes. Rice was the man when he showed up until he left. They don't sniff a Superbowl appearance without him.

What did Montanna do in KC? What did Young do in TB? That is the crux of your QB is god argument. Yet they never did anything outside THE CHAMPIONSHIP CALIBER TEAM
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Dude I watch every Raiders game. TB was good but not good enough to get them over the hump. Porter was as nice as Ebron and caught about as many passes. Rice was the man when he showed up until he left. They don't sniff a Superbowl appearance without him.

What did Montanna do in KC? What did Young do in TB? That is the crux of your QB is god argument. Yet they never did anything outside THE CHAMPIONSHIP CALIBER TEAM
        Dude, Montana was well past his Prime, and Steve young struggled in his early years, Both at Tampa and a very good Championship Caliber San Fran team.

Porter caught more TD passes than Rice in 2002, Oh BTW, what did the mighty Rice do in last two years in Oakland? Let me help you, he did about the same as Montana did in his last two in the NFL - nothing to write home about.

Also - Oakland went from the Super Bowl in 2002 to 4-12 in 2003 - what happened? Rich Gannon fell off the cliff, that's what happened. He went from completing 68% of his passes to 55% of his passes. He was prelaced by Mirer who was equally ineffective - the only thing that changed from 2002 and 2003 was the quality of QB play......huuummmm.

BTW - you completely ignored the FACT Montana won TWO Super Bowls pre Rice. You still want to stand by your claim that Rice made Montana?

Oh and dude - Jerry Rice caught five passes in 6 games with Oakland in his last year - you still want to make that claim Rice was the man until he left?
        Last edited by dwt1; May 24, 2016, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• Cool story.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/8KUZro9rwVg[/ame]
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Wow, time to give it a rest.
              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• It's starting to bleed over again, too
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                  Wow, time to give it a rest.
                  Can't handle a true football discussion? Seriously, is your hate that profound?

Comment

• We just want to see the 'Plan' you have crayoned on your napkin.
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

Look, we know you're frustrated with MS. We all have been wanting him to clean up some things and get this team deep in the playoffs. But none of what we want happens in a vacuum. How?

Taking your frustration out on the good people in this forum (which can't do anything to change it) is very unfair. So, you will continue to poison each and every thread with this.
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                        Can't handle a true football discussion? Seriously, is your hate that profound?
                        A true football discussion? Surely you jest.
                        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                          Ignore list dude. Save yourself buddy.
                          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Mike O'Hara ‏@MikeOHaraNFL [ame="https://twitter.com/MikeOHaraNFL/status/735523959966420996"]10m10 minutes ago[/ame] In Gil Brandt's 8 components of building the perfect QB, one is "the arm of Matthew Stafford." Read all 8:

Gil Brandt decides to stop searching for the perfect QB and put one together himself. Take the accuracy of Drew Brees, the athleticism of Cam Newton, the running ability of Russell Wilson ...
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                              Mike O'Hara ‏@MikeOHaraNFL 10m10 minutes ago In Gil Brandt's 8 components of building the perfect QB, one is "the arm of Matthew Stafford." Read all 8:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...s-athleticism-
                              under Cooter's direction over the last eight games, he put up a touchdown-to-interception ratio of 19:2 and posted a passer rating over 100 five times.
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Damn Stafford, still under the Cooter's sway. Hasn't he learned anything from Verlander's slow decline?

Comment

Working...
                                X