No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Llama, eh? Didn't I caddy for you once?

How about a little somethin', you know for the effort.
    Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
      Llama, eh? Didn't I caddy for you once?

How about a little somethin', you know for the effort.
      If only total consciousness were mine to give

Comment

• Giggling away here at your avatar, Llama......., I think it's because the hair looks like my stepson, Matthew!
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Welcome Llama
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
            Giggling away here at your avatar, Llama......., I think it's because the hair looks like my stepson, Matthew!
            Then I feel for Matthew, lol. Found the pic some years ago and have been using it as an avatar since. I sometimes get asked if I have any llamas, but sadly I do not. It would be a retirement dream to have a few, though.

Originally posted by DanO View Post
            Welcome Llama
            Thank you, sir.

Comment

• Almost all of my Lions gear has been sold; thank you everyone! One item left, a limited edition football and I've dropped the starting bid to $20. All proceeds go to charity: http://www.ebay.com/?/Detroit-Lions-.../152424243179?

Originally posted by macburns View Post
              Hello everyone. I try to be transparent. One of the reasons I joined on is that I want to let Lions fans (like myself for 20+ years now) know that I've got some Lions merch gear for sale. I tried to start a thread but I'm not allowed to start a thread for some reason. I have some things for sale on Ebay like Sanders jersey, limited edition football, etc. Perfect timing for the holiday.

Links:

Football: http://www.ebay.com/itm/152355044685

Sanders Jersey: http://www.ebay.com/itm/152355028632

Hoodie: http://www.ebay.com/itm/152355059929

Kitna jersey: http://www.ebay.com/itm/152355057002

Comment

• Great name, MacBurns...... But I don't think they like the site used as a shoap an that like, eh!

Besides that though, the link doesn't work.
                Last edited by Marko69; February 4, 2017, 05:07 PM. Reason: Informing that the link is shit.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Go Fuck yourself MacBurns
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    Go Fuck yourself MacBurns

OOOOOOOOHHHH, Macburned!
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      Go Fuck yourself MacBurns
                      Yeah! And charity!
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• lol
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm an artist looking to get some Lions fans interest, love to do NFL art. NFL art is my passion! You will probably hate the fact that I went to the same high school as Matt Millen! lol

Comment

• Ive seen people come around wanting to push their garbage but never have I witnessed one admitting to having a connection to Matt Millen. Youre a real piece of work
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• 1 post and it is spam.
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• He won't be here long.

Clickless in Cognito.

Sayonara, without a click.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X