Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No doubt, Hanni. You know it's all Harbugh's fault. Future looking bleak for the "elite" program.

5 of top 11 recruits in the 2016 class are gone, including the first 3 on the list.

Last edited by Rocky Bleier; June 6, 2017, 10:38 AM.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• SsssssssTATE!
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I forgot that Thiyo Lukusa quit the team. That class is decimated!

Comment

• We'll see if Dantonio can earn his pay this year. I thought that he did a pretty fantastic job with the talentless turd pile that John L. Smith left behind for him and he is probably working with more overall talent than his first couple of teams.

Comment

• He'll circle the wagons, but the glory days are over. It's a big hit to take for a historically mid-level program that is in the same division as Urban Meyer, Jim Harbaugh, and a resurgent Penn State.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
              We'll see if Dantonio can earn his pay this year. I thought that he did a pretty fantastic job with the talentless turd pile that John L. Smith left behind for him and he is probably working with more overall talent than his first couple of teams.
              It wouldn't surprise me to see a mini come back year. Dantonio will be playing the underdog card big time. I thought Corley was disappointing for a 5 star or almost 5 star.

Comment

• Dantonio to take the podium at 1:45 p.m.

Comment

• Comment

• Dantonio - Brian Lewerke compares favorably to Kirk Cousins

Comment

• Looking good so far, way too young to seriously compete but I like the makeup of this team so far. The secondary was vastly improved in week 2. But the competition has been pretty soft.

Comment

• I liked their uniforms.

Comment

• I don't know why that picture got so large. Covers up the edit button, so I can't delete it.

Comment

• Yeah Western in all black. I thought I was watching a game in he 60's on my black and white analog TV

Comment

• Those were a little too white for my liking, but I did like the helmets. White is better than Maize aesthetically for these kind of alternate uniforms. But I don't care for the color rush concept, no matter what the color scheme, they appear to be pajamas.

Comment

• I think i'll go to this ND/MSU game

Comment

Working...
                                X