No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im really proud of Harbaugh and M taking these kids on the trip to Rome. That trip is an amazing life experience. Being teammates bonds players but im sure that trip just made everyone that much closer
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Nice job JD.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        Im really proud of Harbaugh and M taking these kids on the trip to Rome. That trip is an amazing life experience. Being teammates bonds players but im sure that trip just made everyone that much closer
        Being $2B in the hole means nothing!
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Nice try troll

Lol
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Hmmmmmmmm.

Michigan Athletics‏Verified account @UMichAthletics [ame="https://twitter.com/UMichAthletics/status/879328313172480000"]3h3 hours ago[/ame]

Replying to @UMichAthletics
            Michigan becomes the only school in the country with a pick in the 2017 NHL, MLB, NBA and NFL Drafts.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• That's pretty cool.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Nick Baumgardner‏Verified account @nickbaumgardner [ame="https://twitter.com/nickbaumgardner/status/889577041196048384"]6m6 minutes ago[/ame]

Urban Meyer says last year's Michigan-Ohio State game was the most intense game he's ever been in. Ranked it over nat'l title games.

Comment

• Comment

• Hah!
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                      Nick Baumgardner‏Verified account @nickbaumgardner 6m6 minutes ago

Urban Meyer says last year's Michigan-Ohio State game was the most intense game he's ever been in. Ranked it over nat'l title games.
                      Kinda funny to think if they would have gotten the spot right, it would be his worst nightmare, right now.

Comment

• Or if coach Harbaugh would have stopped bringing Peppers in and running the same exact play. Everytime.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Or if Wilton Speight didnt suck so bad giving Ohio life. Our D was abusing them
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                            Kinda funny to think if they would have gotten the spot right, it would be his worst nightmare, right now.

"Or if Wilton Speight didnt suck so bad giving Ohio life. Our D was abusing them"
                            -------------------------

"Or if coach Harbaugh would have stopped bringing Peppers in and running the same exact play. Everytime."
                            ----------------------------------------
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Wouldn't want no other coach in the world at Michigan - and that's a great feeling!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv-yosAYGeg"]Jim Harbaugh at Big Ten Media Day - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• CHICAGO — When FOX Sports acquired Big Ten television rights and used its top choice to air Ohio State vs. Michigan, one thing came to mind: Gus Johnson calling The Game.

“I grew up watching Ohio State, growing up as a Michigan fan I hated them, but I knew if we beat them that meant we were good.” this is The Game,” “There’s no bigger game to me in the nation in terms of rivalry. I feel like I’m attached to it because all my life I’ve been watching it.”

Gus getting a little excited at the 30 sec mark. I think he dropped every coach or school by name (even Purdue) --- besides Sparty and 'Mr personality' lmao!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yr_pmiHKPc"]Gus Johnson on Jim Harbaugh - YouTube[/ame]
                                Last edited by WingsFan; July 25, 2017, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X