• Show
Clear All

• no
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The 'dark days' of Brady (stay the course) Hoke were painful

Comment

• Writers poll: Michigan picked third in East, Michigan State fourth

It’s Ohio State and everyone else apparently.

In the seventh annual Big Ten writers' preseason poll, run by cleveland.com, Ohio State was the pick to win the East Division and title game.

Comment

• Michigan State, Indiana and Maryland all grouped really closely for 4th-6th...

Comment

• As expected, Wisconsin was the pick in the Big Ten West, receiving 31 first-place votes and 259 points. The Badgers were followed by Northwestern with 219 points and five first-place votes, Nebraska (176.5, 2) and Iowa (164.5).

Comment

• NW...lol.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• OSU and everyone else certainly appears to be true. Harbaugh's got to earn his money this year.

Comment

• Harbaugh will have more than earned his money this year if he goes 9-3 and the three losses are competitive ones. That is, unless, the schedule ends up being much easier than I am thinking it is going to be because a few teams are overrated.

Comment

• M has 4 games that are at least realistic losses. I'm not sure going 1-3 in those 4 games is some sort of great accomplishment. I expect 9-3 and would put it closer to 10-2 than to 8-4.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      M has 4 games that are at least realistic losses. I'm not sure going 1-3 in those 4 games is some sort of great accomplishment. I expect 9-3 and would put it closer to 10-2 than to 8-4.
                      I don't know. We will probably be a pretty heavy underdog in two of our games (currently 9 points to PSU after opening at 14) and it's asking a lot for the team to completely run the table in all of the games in which we will be favored. We couldn't even do that last year against Iowa and FSU. Those games will include at least a few games like Florida and Wisky, where it will be pretty close to a pick 'em by game time, and a handful of games against teams like Air Force, MSU, and Minny, where we should be pretty solidly favored, but we can lose if we lay an egg.

I thought that last year's schedule was basically crap + Colorado + OSU, but I have a higher regard for the teams on this year's slate than most people, I think.
                      Last edited by Hannibal; July 24, 2017, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• '17 schedule is mostly crap + those four games we've all laid out: OSU, PSU, Wisconsin & Florida...

Air Force can be trouble if your not ready to defend the option, Sparty should be a lil' better than garbage and the Gopher's won't do much more than keep an offense honest. Indiana lost enough that I don't see them as a potential stumbling block...

We've 1 very likely loss: OSU...

Then we play 2 tough road games: @ Penn State, @ Wisconsin

Then we play a neutral site game 1st game of the season with an incredibly inexperienced team: Florida - If this game were in week 7 or later, my confidence level would be much higher.

Comment

• The gayturds lost their best defensive player for the year.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes they did, and I already posted that... And they really hate playing OOC games out of the state of FL

Comment

• Yep.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• YouTube TV just came to Detroit for more cable cutting, unlimited DVR cloud. BTN will be on both Hulu and YouTube TV's new streaming service. Im stuck with Direct TV for this coming year for football anyway/ waiting for better sports deal on Sling. But that Youtube sounds really good.

Comment

Working...
                                X