Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

The fault for that is Quinn's and Caldwell's. They needed to give a better option then Orlovsky at the time..
    I'll buy that
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

G, you know very well he couldn't do that. And if he did, you would be second () to say he's a wussy.

He can't lead a team of men that are beat up and dragging them selves onto the field when he sidelines himself. It ain't happenin.

The fault for that is Quinn's and Caldwell's. They needed to give a better option then Orlovsky at the time..
      To me, thats a simple decision. If 2 weeks rest will help heal that hand, rest him - no matter how much he wants to protest about it. It's not like he's had any success beating winning teams 100% healthy.......... If it won't, well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that winning the division boils down to GB losing - not anything DET does.

Comment

G, you know very well he couldn't do that. And if he did, you would be second () to say he's a wussy.

He can't lead a team of men to beat a winning team

FTFY

Comment

• Interesting tidbit from the SBnation Lions article:

Matthew Stafford Cmp| Att| Cmp%| Yds/GM| TD| Int| Rate

Pre-dislocation 291| 433| 67.21%| 268.67| 21| 5| 100.5

Post-dislocation 115| 193| 59.59%| 261.60| 3| 5| 74.4

Yup I don't see a difference totally didn't affect him in the slightest nothing to see here.
          1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• Queue DimWiT and Panopiss:

"But that was the weak part of the schedule. None of those teams had winning records, blah blah blah blah..."
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by guitarjack87 View Post
              Interesting tidbit from the SBnation Lions article:

Matthew Stafford Cmp| Att| Cmp%| Yds/GM| TD| Int| Rate

Pre-dislocation 291| 433| 67.21%| 268.67| 21| 5| 100.5

Post-dislocation 115| 193| 59.59%| 261.60| 3| 5| 74.4

Yup I don't see a difference totally didn't affect him in the slightest nothing to see here.
              There was a huge difference, all the games after his dislocation were against winning teams. Now go compare his stats from his three games he played against winning teams before he injured his finger to the stats of the three games he played against winning team after he injured his finger. There's not a whole lot of difference, his dislocation had no effect, the opposition was a bigger factor.

Comment

• Right on queue...
                Attached Files
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• l0l
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                    To me, thats a simple decision. If 2 weeks rest will help heal that hand, rest him - no matter how much he wants to protest about it. It's not like he's had any success beating winning teams 100% healthy.......... If it won't, well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that winning the division boils down to GB losing - not anything DET does.
                    Can't believe it had to be spelled out by you. IF he was hurt, he should have been rested until absolutely needed, which would have been game 16 at home. He would have had nearly 4 weeks rest.
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                      Can't believe it had to be spelled out by you. IF he was hurt, he should have been rested until absolutely needed, which would have been game 16 at home. He would have had nearly 4 weeks rest.
                      I am not sure there is a team in the NFL that would sit their starting QB with the same injury.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                        I am not sure there is a team in the NFL that would sit their starting QB with the same injury.
                        Maybe he didn't watch Raiders vs Houston in the playoffs. Because that is what a team looks like without their QB. A 70% Stafford is still better than any second stringer in the league.
                        1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                          It's easy to say looking back. But, maybe they were thinking they'd get the next one, or the next one, or the next one, or the next one...

That's on Caldwell. Players don't sit themselves.
                          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Maybe he didn't watch Raiders vs Houston in the playoffs. Because that is what a team looks like without their QB. A 70% Stafford is still better than any second stringer in the league.
                            If I remember that game correctly, greenhorn or not Cook was left hung out to dry by his receivers for a healthy portion of those throws in that game. It wasn't all on Cook in that one.

Comment

More excuses.

I watched it. It was the playoffs, when Stafford after almost 5 weeks of rest (if they sat him) would have been playing from a dislocated finger (not a QB with a broken leg).
                              Just a slight injury difference for the excuse on this one.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                                Agreed.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X