Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philly sucks this year.

Comment

• I wasn't a big fan of bringing back Cleary.

By the way, having the Wings move to the East is kind of weird. I don't think I will ever get used to it.
      Last edited by SnowMeiser; November 12, 2013, 06:59 PM. Reason: Adding comment about Wings moving east
      All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• Oh I wasn't meaning because Philly was good. I meant because Cleary fucking sucks
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Cleary is back on the roster because of his production in the Playoffs.

He was very productive last year with a team that struggled to make the playoffs. Could it be said they struggled because of his limited ice time? I doubt it, but the fact is, he was there when the lights went on and they welcomed him back when he accepted their offer.

Stop bitching about Cleary and start bitching about how they can not win a game at home.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• "Philly sucks this year."
            -------------------------Wings suck this year.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Not as bad as Philly. Detroit has double the points.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                "Philly sucks this year."
                -------------------------Wings suck this year.
                They are really hard to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                  Stop bitching about Cleary and start bitching about how they can not win a game at home.
                  I most certainly won't. Cleary was a stupid stupid signing and we were already over the cap. Holland has been handing out horrible multi year contracts the last several years which cost us in getting quality FA's.

Cleary has been one of my most liked players since we grabbed him years ago but the writing is on the wall with him. It looks like he's skating with cinder blocks on his feet. He's showed a lot of skill over the years in standing in front of the net ala Homer but hasn't done anything to step into that role.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• <<<<<<<<Throws a handful of Mac and Cheese>>>>>>>>

Comment

• I've got some more cooking for you, Malto.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                        <<<<<<<<Throws a handful of Mac and Cheese>>>>>>>>
                        Lol
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Cleary needs to be waived and keep Nyquist up in the bigs.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Nothing from your boy Brunner - why not? Well, let me just look that up for you...

Slumping Devils winger Damien Brunner loses spot in lineup

Brunner has been a disappointment and has been replaced with Mattias Tedenby will take his spot in the lineup.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              Cleary needs to be waived and keep Nyquist up in the bigs.
                              I was saying that before they even re-signed Cleary, our best lineup has to include Nyquist and Tatar.

Real bummer about Dekeyser being on LTIR though, right when the big-rig came back from IR.
                              2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• I used to bash Cleary, but hes a good guy (mucker) to have playoff time and in the locker room leader. Hes never going to pout or not hustle, a plus 1+ right now - any points during the regulars season is a plus.

I really like Nyquist, though his size (and strength ?) at 170 pounds is one of the smallest players in hockey and the smallest on the Red Wings. Could be a big problem in a grueling NHL season

Comment

Working...
                                X