Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alt-Left.

Hahahaha
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• When the Hillary email leaks happened the Trumpsters said, "If it's true it doesn't matter where the leaks came from!'

Why aren't they saying that now?
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Flynn and the Logan Act (courtesy NPR): http://www.npr.org/2017/02/14/515279...does-it-matter

From CNN re campaign communications with Russia:

Officials emphasized that communications between campaign staff and representatives of foreign governments are not unusual. However, these communications stood out to investigators due to the frequency and the level of the Trump advisers involved. Investigators have not reached a judgment on the intent of those conversations.
        High-level advisers close to then-presidential nominee Donald Trump were in constant communication during the campaign with Russians known to US intelligence, multiple current and former intelligence, law enforcement and administration officials tell CNN.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• In other news, Humana departs the Obamacare exchanges and the Aetna CEO says the exchanges are in a "death spiral." Hopefully the Rs can do something to repair the mess.

Comment

• Finally, something I didn't know about the great EpiPen price gouging outrage. In Europe, there are 3 different versions of the product on the market. In the US, at the time fo the outrage, 2 competing versions were mired in the FDA after 5 years of enduring the regulatory process.

Comment

• In other news, Humana departs the Obamacare exchanges and the Aetna CEO says the exchanges are in a "death spiral." Hopefully the Rs can do something to repair the mess.
              Just give them a little more time, you know, another 7-8 years ought to do it.

Comment

• It's crazy, the man has had 4-6 bankruptcies for his businesses to where he can't get loans from big banks. He is cozy with Russian oligarchs, his campaign manager was on the Russian payroll. He's had two other aides resign because of Russian connections. The Wikileaks thing was done by Russian hackers who the CIA and FBI think we're trying to influence the election for Trump for the Russian government. His administration has been caught lying numerous times about talking with the Russians.

All of that evidence is Trumped by his ego. It must be one hell of a cocoon.

Comment

• "Finally, something I didn't know about"

OMG! Are you OK? It's cool though. When it happened to me, I got used to it.

Comment

• Senate Republicans telling Trump that 4 Republican Senators at a minimum will be voting NO on Puzder and as many as 8 more are still considering it. They want him to withdraw the nomination and put another candidate forward so they don't have to officially defeat him.

Comment

• There's a joke going round Lagos right now about offering "governance services consulting" to DC. Nigerians believe they have some comparative advantages in areas now on the table.

Comment

Hopefully is right. The ACA was designed to fail. The Dems got that part right.

As long as we are discussing things we didn't know before today, I learned it would cost around $ 250,000 per deportation of an illegal who is indigent and has a court-appointed attorney. That cost would include an appeal. Mighty expensive.

Comment

• In other words, "When I broke the law I was doing so with the expectation that everyone else would follow it."
                          Did Flynn break the law?

Comment

• You mean they purged him for no reason? Very Unfair! Worse than @nordstroms!

Comment

• My understanding is that Flynn lied to Pence.

Again, did Flynn break the law?

Comment

• Under the Logan Act, non-authorized citizens aren't allowed to influence foreign policy with foreign nationals or something like that. Read the link I provided.

Flynn was technically "non-authorized" so if was doing foreign policy stuff, that could be a violation. However, the record is replete with example of "non-authorized" folks discussing general foreign policy type issues. Also in the article. From NPR of all folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X