Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Game - osu @ M, 11/28/15, Noon, ABC National.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last year is last year.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I think Elliot is going to answer the call. If he's truly embarassed by his emotional post game comments, I worry he will be a man possessed on Saturday.

Braxton Miller will throw at least twice. Prolly out of a receiver position on a transcontinental play or some such.

I expect a lot of blitzes from osu. If Ruddock gets even minimal protection, he can 'manage' the game. Thats something osu will/must try to prevent. If Michigan is allowed to move the sticks, they will beat you with the defense.

Expect Air Michigan. We'll see enough running plays to keep the defense honest, but our running game will go nowhere against the bucks. I think we'll also see some razzle dazzle. Double reverse, maybe Peppers passing from the tailback position.

I hope our DL plays to potential. osu has got an OL that run blocks very well despite the performance against State. Elliot on a rampage might require a spy, something Michigan hasn't used all season.

I expect the game to be a classic, back and forth, decided in the 4th quarter. Harbaugh, veins popping and eyes bugged out, wills Michigan to victory 28-25.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I wouldn't be shocked to see Cardale Jones start the game. Meyer knows that Michigan has had trouble with hard running QB's, (I'm sure he's seen the Minnesota and Indiana game films) and Jones fits that bill perfectly. He's tough to tackle, and he can throw the long ball, giving him an element of unpredictability.

Throw in a refocused Zeke Elliot, and a determined O-line, and that's quite an advantage, and its one that I don't think an injury decimated Michigan D-line can overcome. There's too many threats to deal with. The matchup favors Ohio way too much.

I think Michigan's effort will be there. I expect our guys to leave everything on the field, and play their guts out. I just don't think it will be quite enough.

It won't always be that way. I expect our guys to give Ohio everything they want, and then some on Saturday. Next year, I think Michigan takes a bigger step forward.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I sure hope UfM starts Cardale too...

I see a game in the mid 20's, close, probably decided by the refs in the 4th quarter.

Comment

• probably decided by the refs in the 4th quarter.
            I wish I could say that they'd never let that happen in a game with this much tradition and history.

Comment

• I was half joking, but it seems to be that way lately with close games in the B1G. I originally intended to say decided by which teams makes the 'big' plays in the 4th quarter.

Comment

• I just want to see a fairly officiated game.

Hopefully, the B1G will have their top crew assigned to the game. Dave Witvoet's crew has done these games before, and they're usually pretty solid.

Let the players decide the game. Call the dangerous/flagrant stuff, but use preventative officiating for the piddly crap.

Big Ten officiating is probably the worst its ever been. I hope they have one good game in them this Saturday.

Comment

• Man, Marcus Ray and "The Legion Of Boom" were freaking awesome. Hopefully, those days are on the way back.

Comment

• Ohio, you're not ready!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KOwLaCf0y0"]The TEAM - YouTube[/ame]
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• More of Brand-On!'s Reign of Error scrubbed away with bleach (from MGOBLUE.com):

• Retired Jersey Ceremony -- During the game, Michigan football will celebrate with a re-retirement ceremony for jersey numbers associated with the Legends program. Gerald Ford (# 48 ), Tom Harmon (# 98 ), Desmond Howard (# 21 ), Ron Kramer (# 87), Bennie Oosterbaan (#47) and the Wistert brothers (#11) -- Albert, Alvin and Whitey -- will have their jerseys retired during the game. At this time, Howard's No. 21 jersey will officially be retired. Howard's was the only jersey of the six that was not formally retired at Michigan prior to the implementation of the legends program.
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• It never felt right to do that. I'm glad those numbers are being re-retired.

Comment

• eh, I think if it had been executed differently, it could have been a neat thing that celebrated Michigan history. I don't think it was a bad idea, just not done well.

Comment

• Great news. When's Woodson though?

Comment

• I never liked the legends jerseys. Bad idea, worse execution.

Comment

• ``Should we send out a terribly coached QB wearing a very ridiculous look-at-me number that offends much of the fan base?''

I always thought maybe just for the bowl game. But man did it get annoying. I recall being at the game where suddenly Kovacs was switched to #11. All day it was confusing.

Comment

Working...
                                X