Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High risk, high reward...

Comment

• The 2016 Spartan offense is ill prepared for a college football OT.

Comment

• mush respect for little brother yesterday. had that worked they'd have stuck it to the #2 team in the nation.

It takes balls to go for it and they had nothing to lose.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          mush respect for little brother yesterday. had that worked they'd have stuck it to the #2 team in the nation.

It takes balls to go for it and they had nothing to lose.
          Will OSU still be #2 after barely escaping East Lansing?
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• OSU played a much better Spartan team than we saw in the first 2 months. They coverted two of their freshmen receivers into corners and that has helped.

Whatever happens to OSU and their ranking does not matter. The reult next week is what matters

Comment

• Correct on all counts.

That's not the same team that lost to BYU or gave up 54 to NW. I was concerned when I watched them play M. I was more concerned when I saw them plaster Rutgers -- mostly because that's what they SHOULD have done.

They still didn't have McDowell. They still can't pass. But, I think the wind hurting the passing game benefited them yesterday. However, they're improving. I do expect them to give PSU a good game and I think they're going to be much better next season.

And, sadly, UFM has to play them in Columbus. He can only beat MSU in E. Lansing.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Dantonios Wikipedia page :D

Comment

• Obsessed

Comment

• Sourpuss cant even smile today lmao

Comment

• Obsessed as usual

Comment

• :-)

Comment

• Why doesn't Dantonio have a plate of food?
                          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• I think it's blocked by the "trophy".
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• For fuck's sake AA. You would have to be observant and rational.

Was trolling for quick frootloops response.

I should also point out I strongly dislike (my mother would not allow me to say "hate") MSU football and everything Mark Dantonio embodies for that program.
                              There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Of course you do. BFD

Comment

Working...
                                X