No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Especially in Chiang-Mai .... amazing and cheap. 1000THB for 4 people which included a couple of Chang's.
    Forever One!

Comment

• I do believe "Phuket" is pronounced "Foo Kay" ......, but not in my geography class back in 84. A buddy called Kev, "So, Mr Drever, is Bangkok near "Fuck it"?
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• This place was amazing ... Ko Hong. I didn't take this picture by the way, but I did go inside that lagoon.

The Phi Phi Islands ... are actually pronounced by the denizens as 'pee pee'. So by that logic I believe that Phuket is not 'fuck it' but rather 'poo ket'.
        Forever One!

Comment

• Oh wow, amazing pics, Mass, and it is nice to see your face after all these years! ��
          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
            Oh wow, amazing pics, Mass, and it is nice to see your face after all these years! ��
            I agree about the pictures, not so much about the face.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
              I agree about the pictures, not so much about the face.
              Nice
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Those are absolutely awesome, Mass!
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Great Pictures, I was watching "The man with the Golden Gun" at the weekend, looks like it was filmed around there. Also top marks for celebrity product placement of Chang in that picture!
                  AAL Quintez Cephus
                  If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• indeed Dean .... The Phi Phi Islands are also known as the James Bond Islands because of that movie.
                    Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      He told my wife yesterday it was one of the worst he's seen.
                      Hey froot loops, how did this work out for you? Was it worth it? I'm still trying to decide.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Well, yesterday was a day to remember.

I got into work and on my bench sat a parcel sent by Wee Marko. I am humbled by his generosity and good taste.

The package included an absolutely stellar personalized Hibs jersey, a Hibs Nome, a Hibs beer glass, and a Lions T.

We also have been looking to make an addition to our family for our 7 year old pooch as we decided she was in need of a buddy. We usually get our 4 legged family members from the Michigan Humane Society and the only basic critera was it had to be no larger than a medium sized dog when full grown and had to be a puppy.

Well, yesterday we were hooked up with a cutie that was billed as a mixed hound (which is the same category they designated for her big sister).

Here is a picture (not a real good one but the first) of two cherished and new members to our family, both of which have not yet been named.

Marko, your generosity is overwhelming!

More pictures to follow (after they get taken and resized).
                        Attached Files
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                          Hey froot loops, how did this work out for you? Was it worth it? I'm still trying to decide.
                          UKBB - sorry I didn't see this before.

Do it if you haven't already.
                          Last edited by froot loops; March 25, 2015, 08:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                            Well, yesterday was a day to remember.

I got into work and on my bench sat a parcel sent by Wee Marko. I am humbled by his generosity and good taste.

The package included an absolutely stellar personalized Hibs jersey, a Hibs Nome, a Hibs beer glass, and a Lions T.

We also have been looking to make an addition to our family for our 7 year old pooch as we decided she was in need of a buddy. We usually get our 4 legged family members from the Michigan Humane Society and the only basic critera was it had to be no larger than a medium sized dog when full grown and had to be a puppy.

Well, yesterday we were hooked up with a cutie that was billed as a mixed hound (which is the same category they designated for her big sister).

Here is a picture (not a real good one but the first) of two cherished and new members to our family, both of which have not yet been named.

Marko, your generosity is overwhelming!

More pictures to follow (after they get taken and resized).
                            Congratulations on the new family member, Mark!

And very nice of Marko to hook you up with some loot!!
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              UKBB - sorry I didn't see this before.

Do it if you haven't already.
                              Thanks FL.
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• HA HA HA HAAAA!!! GNOMEYYYYY !!!! Wee gnomey made it all the way to Detroit, Michigan!! Absolutely AWESOME! That has made my day x 10! Can't wait to show Sacha that picture later! LOL.

It's no problem at all Malto, I've been desperate to get a Hibs top to you for over two years, as explained in the note..... The Malta Hibernian thing, AND you actually LIKE soccer! Still can't believe wee gnomey is in Detroit! I did warn him about your winters! Lol.

And that's a lovely looking wee pup you have there. Looking forward to seeing pics of the two doggies together.

I'm off to send a few mates the pic of Gnomey in Detroit! HAHA!! WOO HOO!

*** I take it all back what I said about USA postal workers. They are the bestest organisation on the planet. Thanks ***

Comment

Working...
                                X