Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
    And if it pays some a hole back for taking a run at a player, more power to the defender.
    A hole or ahole?

I hope I just didn't step into something.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Hit somebody!

"There is always room on a team for a goon.."

[ame]http://youtu.be/eUb0C0iI_GE[/ame]
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• They should eliminate the shootout and just send out two goons to duke it out.

Winner takes all.
        AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Rut Ro!

Bulletin board material.

Don't let your mouth overload your........

The Red Wings and Ducks had a brewing rivalry the last few seasons the Red Wings played in the Western Conference.

That includes the tense seven-game, first-round series in the lockout-shortened 2013 postseason won by the Red Wings.

“Anaheim, Chicago, I’d say those were the two big rivals,” Abdelkader said. “We know these teams, their tendencies and how we need to play to win.”

The Ducks (37-16-7, 81 points) lead the Pacific Division. ted.kulfan@detroitnews.com   twitter.com/tkulfan  
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• So... can ANY team in the NHL hold a 3rd period lead anymore?

Comment

• I saw that coming. Red Wings dominated and were simply happy playing for a point.

First 2 periods they looked awesome. Howard needs to start sacking up in the shootout.

If they average a point per game on this road trip I think they would feel good about it.
              AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• They were saying before the trip started that they would be happy to get 6 points out of it. They already have 5 out of 6.

Edit: Damn it! didn't realize they were playing last night and watched some stupid network trash instead.

Make that they already have 5 our of 8.
                Last edited by Malto Marko; February 25, 2015, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• If we could trade for Keith Yandle this year then wait to sign Mike Green in the off season our wings could be a legit powerhouse next year.

Our young forwards could carry us deep into the playoffs but we have too many holes on D. We have plenty of cap space and they could round our team back into cup contenders. Thats what used to make the Wings so successful after the cap was put into place. We had the best D in the league. Lids, Rafalski, Stuart, Kronwall.. That's an insane top 4.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Landed the wife's company club level tix 4 2nites game against the Kings.

Takin the kid. S/b a good time.
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                      Landed the wife's company club level tix 4 2nites game against the Kings.

Takin the kid. S/b a good time.
                      Go Ducks!

.....for tonight only :-o!

Comment

• Looks like its a close game. I hope you're having a good time Gonz!

Make sure you sign into the fantasy baseball league soon
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Hope you and the fam had a great time, Gonz.
                          ------------
                          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Nashville was 26-4-1 at home. Wish I'd have seen this one. Nice win for the Wings.

Comment

• I wasn't expecting this win in the least with as much as the boys have been traveling. It even more impressive with Zetterberg and Franzen not in the lineup.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Gustavsson was a monster!

I caught the 3rd period and it looked like a playoff game.

Detroit was behind to start the period and I was happy that they were playing pretty even hockey with Nashville.

Pekka Rine (sp?) got a tripping call near his bench trying to get off the ice. First time I ever saw that.

Awesome win and end of the road trip.
                                AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

Working...
                                X