No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She should be brought up on charges for the way she dresses them!;-)
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Or at least call protective services to stop the cruelty
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• lol

Comment

• They look like very happy kids!
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• What a fantastic family Deborah. And yes, they look very happy indeed.

I remember an episode of 'Friends' when pheobe is singing one of her insane songs in the coffee house place while there are a bunch of kids there. The song is about men being gay and this one kid is looking at Chandler and smiling, as if to say, 'this is about you isn't it?'.. ...., that kid looks like the kid in that photo 2nd from right! Lol.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              What a fantastic family Deborah.
              Kayrone and I are not the same person. ;)
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• ......, and that probably isn't even Kayrones family either eh? I'm lost!

Ok, correction:

Your pals family on Facebook look fantastic Kayrone......, and yes, Deborah, they look very happy! Lol, ...., got there in the end.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Give him a break. He's Scottish.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Brought my car to the mechanic this morning, as it was making an odd noise when I brake or turn left. Fully expected to need new brakes, but no - a little plastic fastener had come loose and was rubbing on my tire. He fixed it and I am good to go, no charge. SWEET! Nice to have an honest mechanic, because I have no freaking clue when it comes to cars! (I'm sure I shared the muffler bearings story around here before)
                    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
                      Brought my car to the mechanic this morning, as it was making an odd noise when I brake or turn left. Fully expected to need new brakes, but no - a little plastic fastener had come loose and was rubbing on my tire. He fixed it and I am good to go, no charge. SWEET! Nice to have an honest mechanic, because I have no freaking clue when it comes to cars! (I'm sure I shared the muffler bearings story around here before)
                      Just as long as you know how to drive them Kayrone and its not, "1,2,3...., GO!" on the expressway.

( :-) I joke CapBlue! )

Indeed, sweet about honest motor mechanics. A dying breed.

Comment

• Good to hear Kay.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/BB25H6oAz_M[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/kmIJg1TOsEs[/ame]
                          Last edited by Tony G; March 26, 2013, 06:39 PM.
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Jack and I are having a great time in Lakeland. Spring grainy games are like going to minor league games only there are major leaguers players on the field. Good shit
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Nice! He will remember this trip.

Comment

• USMNT getting a point at Azteca

Comment

Working...
                                X