No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really hope people are not offended by this but I use some of the posters REAL issues as a perspective reality for myself. Just yesterday, every problem possible presented itself on a boiler job. At one point, I vocally shouted, "Ah for fuck sake!!!"
    I then made a coffee, sat in the van and read the family forum. Who on this world gives one ounce of a shit about boilers and furnaces and ALL THE OTHER JOBS? None of it matters. Family & health is the ONLY thing that matters. Can't express by text just how much our thoughts here in Edinburgh are with you, Coop. Praying the lad turns the corner and things start showing real signs of recovery. All the very very best.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Thinking of you and your family, Coop.
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Wow. Prayers continue Coop.

Comment

• Words do not even express the horror you and your family must be going through Coop. Hang in there man.
          AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
          2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
          3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
          4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
          5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
          6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
          7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Coop & DL, I mean no disrespect in posting this. My photo from our trip the U.S. pales in comparison to what you guys are going through, but this thread is the most appropriate place to post it.

From left to right is: My brother Jeff, My nephew Nick, My dad, My mom, Glenn, Malto Marko, DanO, Kimiko, me, Tyler. (lower row) my nephew Alex, Mrs. Malto.

Last edited by LionsFanInJapan; August 27, 2014, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• coop, I cannot imagine how awful that must be. You are definitely in my thoughts.

LFIJ, do you have two nephews named Nick?
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Thanks SLF, Lower row is my nephew Alex.

Comment

• LFIJ, does Alex work around here or was he visiting too?
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• GREAT picture LFIJ.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Thanks for sharing LFIJ. Always good to see my buds back there.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Alex is living in Ohio at the moment, Mark, but I think he's planning on moving down to New Orleans where his mom is at when he can.

Comment

• Stay strong Coop, and fight like hell - we are all pulling for your family

Comment

• Great Pic lfij...Always good to see faces I know looking well. Is it me, or does Marko seem to make it into almost every picture ever taken?

a more sobering sentiment...Coop, I have no idea what to say other than you you must be going through hell. It's a horrible situation which no parent ever wants to face. I think Drew is probably the only one here who truly understands your fear and pain, but all parents think of such things from time to time and pray it never happens. I am so sorry it happened to you....one of us!

Comment

• Thanks LFIJ.

I was asking because we had a conversation about his job and I was going to visit his place if he was local.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Really sorry read of the setbacks, really hope things improve Coop and DL, stay strong.

My Dad is having mild Chemo, and was going to go onto a trial for a new drug, however this is unclear as the consultants now don't think he has the type of Leukemia they first thought (AML) but a different type, he's hopefully going to find out today , although I think the prognosis is the same. Still he got to see his first great grandchild, as my niece has given birth to a boy, Oliver.
                                AAL Quintez Cephus
                                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

Working...
                                X