Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can say that again!
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Seems about right.

2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• So THATS why I can't understand you motherfucking aircraft carrying, cock sucking fuckers?
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• WOOOOOOOOO! SHIT YES, MARKO!

Comment

• Shouldn't you have replied......, "What you talking about you ol throbbing wobbly you?"
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• A'm sairy! A hae nae thochtie. A hae tae gang. :D

Comment

• WHAT......., THE........., F........., WAS THAT ^?

Comment

• 2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Superb

But you'd struggle to find anyone in Edinburgh talking like that. You would have to travel up to the highlands and tap the door of a crofter!

Have I ever posted McGlashan cycling to the English border?!

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K5cUxawA_6w[/ame]

Comment

• I'm pretty sure you have, and I'm pretty sure I've posted this before too.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kptp9SmM5Y"]All Things Scottish - Saturday Night Live - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Those sketches are hilarious......., but sometimes quite disturbing. I've shown the wife these sketches before and I remember she said, "My God. That's how the world sees us!"

Comment

• I would feel bad for Sacha, but I live in Japan...do you know how the world sees Japan? I can't post it on here or Deb would ban me.

Comment

• That American accent one is quite good, although I've never heard hamburgers in your face.

Comment

• Just found out my neighbour fell off his bike and broke his wrist, wouldn't have been funny if he hadn't been teaching cycling proficiency at the time.
                              AAL Quintez Cephus
                              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• HA!
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X