Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
    Go Ducks (as long as you can convert those game 7 tickets into Finals tickets)!
    Yep.

Last nights game tix were a carry over from the game 7 tix I converted from the Calgary series.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• @AnaheimDucks

#S#! +TheBedAgain

F

Comment

• Don't want the Hawks to win again. Gotta a friend from Chicago who loves to gloat.

Comment

• Fuck a bunch of Ducks
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Quack Quack, went the Duckies!

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
              Don't want the Hawks to win again. Gotta a friend from Chicago who loves to gloat.
              There was a total douche bag young hawks couple behind us at the game. She swore like a sailor and didn't really understand much of what was going on other than to scream obscenities well after something negative happened and again after something positive for the hawks went down.

I would have said something but someone else with kids had security slow her roll. Funny thing is, it looked like another hawks fan was the one to complain.

Stoopid C**+!

Go lightening now.

Comment

• Hawk fans are about the most annoying fans in sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
                  Don't want the Hawks to win again. Gotta a friend from Chicago who loves to gloat.
                  Yeha me too.....I despise all Chicago teams as a result, even the Cubs lol

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    Hawk fans are about the most annoying fans in sport.
                    We beg to differ.

Sincerely,

Boston Red Sox, New England Patriots, Boston Celtics, and Boston Briuns fans.

Comment

• I stand by my statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        I stand by my statement.
                        Wouldn't be the first time you were wrong. Red Sawx and Patriot fans especially are the worst in the world by a sizable margin.

Comment

• Nope

Comment

• Yep.

Boston fans are the absolute worst in near every way. Chicago wouldn't even be second (the absolute fake-ness of Los Angeles fans is excruciating). Fuck, they arguably wouldn't even be third (Philly still has that entire "booing Santa Claus" trump card).

I'm sorry Froot, but you couldn't be more wrong with this take. The worst bit about Chicago Blackhawks fans is their stupid chant during the National Anthem, which is a nothing burger unless you're some uber-conservative with an axe to grind. It takes more than obnoxiousness to be the worst fans in the world. You gotta be Five-Tool-Fools.
                            Last edited by chemiclord; June 1, 2015, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• You wouldn't know a real LA fan of he pissed in your head.

Comment

• Chemiclord's powers of persuasion need to be refreshed.

Comment

Working...
                                X