• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
    Detroit loses.

Fuck you, Ericcson.
    Agree.
    All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• Go Home.

Top D man taking a delay of game with the lead in the last 2:30 of the game.

Then another after the game is tied?

Go home.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Wings are fine.

Oh wait... no they're not.

Comment

• This Blackhawk points streak (winning again tonight) may not be fun to watch for Red Wing fans, but it is bringing headline attention to the NHL.

Comment

• Columbus and Detroit will move from West to the East, leaving the West with only 14 teams. The NHL Players' Association confirmed that it has consented to a revised plan for realignment, effective for the 2013-14 season.

The top-three teams in each division would qualify for the playoffs while the top-two remaining teams in each conference would complete the playoff field, 8 out of 14 teams in the west and 8 out of 16 in the east.

Comment

• Yeah just like I thought, the removal of two teams from the west (Detroit, Columbus) from the NHL's last proposal was enough to satisfy the concerns expressed by the NHLPA last year when they rejected the proposal.

I'm so happy we will have significantly less games starting at 10 PM...even more excited to play Boston, Montreal, and Toronto so many times each year. Not to mention they made it so you play every team every year.
              2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                Columbus and Detroit will move from West to the East, leaving the West with only 14 teams. The NHL Players' Association confirmed that it has consented to a revised plan for realignment, effective for the 2013-14 season.

The top-three teams in each division would qualify for the playoffs while the top-two remaining teams in each conference would complete the playoff field, 8 out of 14 teams in the west and 8 out of 16 in the east.
                This is not right.

I would suggest that the top three teams in each division qualify then the remaining 4 are based on points with no regard to division.

Comment

• Good win last night. Howie got the shutout and the Wings are second in the division. It sucks that we have all this cap space and the trade market will be so lame since everyone is in the mix.

I would love Iginla in a Wings uniform tho.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I thought that was the best game they played so far this year.

Good Hustle.

Decent Defense

Great Goaltending.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                      This is not right.

I would suggest that the top three teams in each division qualify then the remaining 4 are based on points with no regard to division.
                      But then what if there is a division that is just terrible...you're going to send 3 of their teams automatically to the playoffs?

I don't know if I like the fact that the #7 and #8 seeds play each other in the first round...it doesn't really matter though as they put in a clause saying they will sit down and re-evaluate the alignment and any problems expressed after 2 seasons.

I just am so excited to see the wings play Montreal, Toronto, Boston, Ottawa, and Buffalo as opposed to Columbus, St Louis, Nashville, and Chicago...talk about some division rivalries, this is going to be awesome. I'm going to go create a new NHL 13 franchise with the realignment in place.
                      2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• I don't know if I like the fact that the #7 and #8 seeds play each other in the first round...it doesn't really matter though as they put in a clause saying they will sit down and re-evaluate the alignment and any problems expressed after 2 seasons.
                        I don't think this is the case
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• As much of a traditionalist I am ... why shouldn't it be possible for the Stanley Cup to be decided by two teams from the same division? A Detroit vs Chicago or Boston vs Montreal cup Finals would be epic .. no?

In other words seed the teams without regard to conference or division? Just musing.

I certainly don't think it makes any sense at all guarantee 8 playoff teams from a division of 14 and 8 playoff teams from a division of 16? Guess it really doesn't matter.
                          Forever One!

Comment

• If you go that route, why have divisions and conferences then?
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by lions&tigers&wings...yea View Post
                              But then what if there is a division that is just terrible...you're going to send 3 of their teams automatically to the playoffs?

I don't know if I like the fact that the #7 and #8 seeds play each other in the first round...it doesn't really matter though as they put in a clause saying they will sit down and re-evaluate the alignment and any problems expressed after 2 seasons.

I just am so excited to see the wings play Montreal, Toronto, Boston, Ottawa, and Buffalo as opposed to Columbus, St Louis, Nashville, and Chicago...talk about some division rivalries, this is going to be awesome. I'm going to go create a new NHL 13 franchise with the realignment in place.
                              Well, if that seems too topheavy, Top two in each division are in, the rest are determined by points.

I will miss not playing Chicago but embrace Montreal, Toronto, Boston and NY.

Comment

• Colorado - 5

Blackhawks -1

3rd, 06:23

Comment

Working...
                                X