No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The names just keep getting better......, newest member....., ColPRumpRoastMcLoveGunn? LOL

Bacontits still wins every time, but that's ^^^^^ funny!
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
      Wlecome "Arg-u-nut".......a Leafs and a Lions fan? There will be no purgatory for you my son.
      Hey...i PICKED my poisons...and quite enjoy running..."against the wind"...

(damn was that another awesome MI quotish kind of thing)

I am facinated by the comments, the folks, and how most of you are so convicted...i love it...
      "They said he had neurosis of the liver." .....Archie Bunker

Comment

• Originally posted by argonaut11xx View Post
        and how most of you are so convicted...i love it...
        and on how most of you should be convicted. ;)

Welcome Argo

Comment

• hi there
          Transplanted michigander who has been living near Montreal. I have been a detroit sports fan since I was a little guy lo quite a few decades ago and still stay abreast of michigan sports news. Hope the tigers and lions have sucessful seasons ahead and the pistons continue their rebuilding job.

Comment

• Welcome Northernlion.

You will get good info, and a lot of arguments on the proper path the Lions should take on this site.

I can not remember the acronym but, hopefully Gonz will help me out with that.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Welcome Northern Lion. I have been to Montreal once. Beautiful city.

Comment

• ......oh, and I have a question NL.

You speak french?
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Welcome Northernlion.
                  Gonz acronym coming soon.
                  "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Glad I found your site.

I'm the moderator over at The Lions Lair ... http://www.lionslair.net

We're the castoffs from the Detroit News Lions Talk Forum.

You folks should feel welcome to stop by and see some of the familiar monikers that you used to see on the News.

Guests are welcome to browse the pages but if you want to post just do the registration .. I'll set you up with access or one of the other moderators will.

If you were on the News Forum please let us know what your old alias was (not required though), we've been looking for people that disappeared when they went Facebook on us.

We don't censor comments and to date no one has been booted, so your animated comments are welcome.
                    Last edited by Motahcity; March 17, 2013, 06:52 PM. Reason: Pizz Poor Grammar

Comment

• Welcome Motahcity. If you hang here too much, you'll jump ship from Lionslair.
                      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Wow, I just checked out your site, had to brush the cobwebs away to read any of the posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                          Welcome Motahcity. If you hang here too much, you'll jump ship from Lionslair.
                          Nah .. we golf, party and tailgate. Most of us go back 7-8 years together. Once in a while we do really stupid stuff, like get excited about Lions football.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                            Wow, I just checked out your site, had to brush the cobwebs away to read any of the posts.
                            Yea, we're clearing lots of old stuff out, but the reference threads are permanent and there are quick links to other team sites or their local Newspaper links.

The Lions Talk thread is active daily, the Draft Talk is picking up and rules changes/contract stuff will be updated when announced. The Tiger Baseball thread will be pretty active too. Not so much for the Hoops.

Every once in a while when Lions tidbits are hard to come by we digress to all kinds of weird shit .. more like Jr High kids than, ahem, responsible adults.:-D Some may take offense to our banter if you're a stiff collar but for the most part it's pretty light. If someone starts jack assing you it's probably because you're alright.

We have it built on the Vanilla Platform instead of V Bulletin. It's basic but stable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motahcity View Post
                              Yea, we're clearing lots of old stuff out, but the reference threads are permanent and there are quick links to other team sites or their local Newspaper links.

The Lions Talk thread is active daily, the Draft Talk is picking up and rules changes/contract stuff will be updated when announced. The Tiger Baseball thread will be pretty active too. Not so much for the Hoops.

Every once in a while when Lions tidbits are hard to come by we digress to all kinds of weird shit .. more like Jr High kids than, ahem, responsible adults.:-D Some may take offense to our banter if you're a stiff collar but for the most part it's pretty light. If someone starts jack assing you it's probably because you're alright.

We have it built on the Vanilla Platform instead of V Bulletin. It's basic but stable.
                              Ugh, you sound so cunty.
                              The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• We add 'baws' to the end of 'cunty' here. Example would be......, "What you Fkin lookin' at, cuntybaws?"

Welcome MC & NL
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X