No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was nice to see Reggie get a 20/20. What's amazing is that Jennings got a 20/20 earlier this year. SVG really gets teh most out of his point guards.... Kinda makes sense when you think how much he got out of a very average player like Jameer Nelson.

KCP played like a man. Drummond too. Best big on the floor that game. Also Dinwiddie was very impressive.
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Holy cow Jason Richardson is still in the league?
      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I wonder if Memphis would be interested in a sign and trade of Monroe and spare parts for Randolph and Jeff Green after the season is over. Randolph is getting old. Monroe is young... maybe...

Comment

• Also I'm warming up to the idea of the Pistons taking Frank Kaminski. I think he's got some Brad Miller and some Pau Gasol to his game. Would be a pretty nice compliment to Drummond with that amazing range and set shot. They need a legit SF but having insurance if Monroe leaves would be the second highest need IMO. And somebody that can replace a Tolliver right away.

Comment

• Why did I watch that game? It was awful. An awful performance.

How can this team be 1-5 vs the TWolves and Sixers?

Comment

• Pistons are pretty bad when Drummond has foul trouble and Monroe is out.

At least KCP looked solid again.

Comment

• They lose this game even if Monroe plays...If we have learned nothing else in his 5 years here, he gets his 15 and 10 and the Pistons lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                  Pistons are pretty bad when Drummond has foul trouble and Monroe is out.

At least KCP looked solid again.
                  Oh, did he score 9 points and actually hit a three pointer?

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                    They lose this game even if Monroe plays...If we have learned nothing else in his 5 years here, he gets his 15 and 10 and the Pistons lose.
                    Monroe is gone. Maybe that's not such a terrible thing. It just would have been nice to land a pick for him while they had the chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                      Oh, did he score 9 points and actually hit a three pointer?
                      Some things don't show up in stats. You know that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                        They lose this game even if Monroe plays...If we have learned nothing else in his 5 years here, he gets his 15 and 10 and the Pistons lose.
                        Actually his post defense has improved a ton. He's way better than Drummond with on the ball defense right now. Monroe is a good player... he just can't carry a team by himself. Few players can.

The biggest negative on Monroe is that there are a couple guys that can shut him down pretty good offensively. Anthony Davis for example. I remember Sheed could do that to so many guys... what a luxury he was. Gasol was junk against Sheed.
                        Last edited by nhwbrooklyn; March 19, 2015, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
                          Monroe is gone. Maybe that's not such a terrible thing. It just would have been nice to land a pick for him while they had the chance.
                          It jsut feels like the entire time Monroe has been here the Pistons have this pipe dream of getting the 8th seed in the East and they cant trade the present for the future....Now they have no future.

Comment

• This has probably been and will continue to be one of the worst off seasons ever for Detroit sports as a whole. The Tigers lost a Cy Young winner in Max, the Lions lost arguably one of the best defensive players in the league and probably the best defensive Lion of all time, the Pistons are going to lose a decent PF / C on a team that can't afford to lose talent...

and the Red Wings kept Dan Cleary around for the entire season.

That's a pretty shitty offseason.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Please, you must not have been around in the late 70's, early 80's.

Comment

• I wondered how long it would take for you to disagree. 3 mins is far too long, have you started drinking already?
                                Last edited by jaadam4; March 19, 2015, 03:41 PM.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X