• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to all the new dog owners.

Very sad Deb.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• When I had mine put to sleep, the vet offered a paw print in clay. Thing was I didn't want to have something that I knew was after he was dead or from that day. If they did it from a day they were living it (say a year old) would be neat to have prints of all my dogs.
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Cohiba and Callie checking out the Rhine river
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
          Cohiba and Callie checking out the Rhine river
          Dude, you are getting older and have to cherish hair growing on your head.

Dogs are great but you need a re-do on your hair!
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Hair-do?
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• hah

Last edited by Panoptes; March 5, 2016, 10:17 AM.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                Dude, you are getting older and have to cherish hair growing on your head.

Dogs are great but you need a re-do on your hair!
                The ladies don't seem to mind.

Comment

• Love this. Dogs are so cool.

GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK-T_t166TY&feature=player_embedded"]KLM Lost & Found service - YouTube[/ame]

Losing your stuff on an airplane just got less frustrating.
                    KLM, the Royal Dutch Airlines, has been getting a little bit of help returning lost items to passengers as quickly as possible at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
                    The airline has enlisted the assistance of an adorable beagle, appropriately named Sherlock, that helps find passengers who have left items on an airplane and returns it to them in the cutest way possible.
                    The only problem we could see is people purposely leaving their belongings on the flight to encounter this hardworking dog.
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                        Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                        KLM Lost & Found service - YouTube

Losing your stuff on an airplane just got less frustrating.
                        KLM, the Royal Dutch Airlines, has been getting a little bit of help returning lost items to passengers as quickly as possible at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
                        The airline has enlisted the assistance of an adorable beagle, appropriately named Sherlock, that helps find passengers who have left items on an airplane and returns it to them in the cutest way possible.
                        The only problem we could see is people purposely leaving their belongings on the flight to encounter this hardworking dog.
                        Dogs rule.
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• We went to the Humane Society to look at a dog yesterday for a companion for Lola. Kinda funny.

The attendant asked me what I was looking for in a dog and after I gave my preferences, she said the dog we were looking at had all of the exact opposite traits.

I did not see any of the traits they claimed. We are having second thoughts about this one because they were spot on with Lola. However, I am scratching my head because I am very familiar with dogs and do not agree with their assessment.

In fairness, they have had a much longer time to aquatint themselves with the dog than I have.

Comment

• I'm thinking they are probably right Mark.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• spam alert. buy your 50-50 ticket n the forum fundraiser thread

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                                I'm thinking they are probably right Mark.
                                Me too. I am going to acknowledge their expertise and pass and wait for the right pup. (This one was 1yr 2mos, but I really prefer a pup)

Comment

Working...
                                X