Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Random Thoughts

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
    Just like the olden days, snail mail will keep you grounded!
    Still send my Mom a real letter every few weeks. She loves it.
    Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Why is it OK for the NFL to fine a player that wears shoes the same color of their team but does not fine the manufacturer for making jerseys with two different shades of the primary color of a jersey?
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• $$$$$
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Good to see you Tony. Hope all is well with you.

Comment

• I was reminded the other day what an amazing movie "A River Runs Through It" is, and that's not just because it was filmed in Montana.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfGmV-el44k"]A River Runs Through It (7/8) Movie CLIP - We Can Love Completely (1992) HD - YouTube[/ame]
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• best sleep aid ever

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                I was reminded the other day what an amazing movie "A River Runs Through It" is, and that's not just because it was filmed in Montana.

A River Runs Through It (7/8) Movie CLIP - We Can Love Completely (1992) HD - YouTube
                Originally posted by wingdog View Post
                best sleep aid ever

For me too
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Never seen it, LFIJ, so cannot comment......., but heard of it, and always wondered what "it" was. Could be our back hallway if the kids forget to change that bstd cats litter tray.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Brad Pitt was hot as usual in that movie, at least.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by wingdog View Post
                      best sleep aid ever
                      Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

For me too
                      Guess you guys don't get it. Thanks for pissing on my post though.
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• A River Runs Through it? Ain't that a movie for skirts? It has that nancy boy Brad Pitt in it, don't it. He shore is purdy.

True Grit. Now that's a movie and that Duke ain't no purdy boy. He was a god damn man. That's what he was.

And I ain't pissin' on no post of yourn.

When you got a prostate the size of a grapefruit, you ain't pissin on nothin.

Bah!
                        Screw all you bastards

Comment

• LOL!

Watching the news this morning they reported that on average, women spend 5 hours a week being angry.

The female reporter (Deena Centafanti) exclaims "That is not even an hour a day!?!"

Comment

• "It has that nancy boy Brad Pitt in it, don't it. He shore is purdy."
                            -------------------------Stay away Harry!! He's mine.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Boil View Post

Bah!
                              Harry!! bout time you checked in you crotchety old fuck.
                              "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Get your thoughts focused. spam alert. buy your 50-50 ticket in the forum fundraiser thread

Comment

Working...
                                X