No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mostly only watch sports, history channel, discovery channel, and rental movies. Is Cinemax a pay for view station?
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Yep. Same as HBO and Showtime.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• only more skin
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• That explains it. I don't pay for that.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Only active-duty military personnel or extremely rich people had access to Cinemax during the 80's.

I'm guessing CG was sitting on a pile of cash back then.

Comment

• New York Yankees....C.O.D. while death was originally believed to be megalomania it turns out they were mauled by Tigers.

Comment

• 'Bad News Bears' actress, 20, dies in car crash

Sammi Kane Kraft, who played a pitcher in the 2005 remake of "Bad News Bears," has died in a Los Angeles car crash. She was 20.

The Los Angeles Times reports that Kraft was a passenger in an Audi that rear-ended a big rig and was struck by another car at about 1:30 a.m. Tuesday on Interstate 10.

Her brother, Frankie Kane, tells the Times that Kane was pronounced dead at a hospital.

The California Highway Patrol says the Audi's driver was treated for moderate injuries and arrested on suspicion of felony drunk driving, reports AP.

Kraft was 13 when she was discovered on a Los Angeles baseball diamond and cast in the role of pitcher Amanda Whurlitzer, made famous by Tatum O'Neal in 1976.

After graduating from high school in 2010, Kraft studied at San Francisco State and started a folk-country-rock band called Scary Girls, reports the Times.

After returning to Los Angeles this year, Kraft enrolled at Santa Monica College and often performed as a solo singer-guitarist at small venues. She and her brother had just collaborated on a musical.

Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Wow.....too young. RIP
                  AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                  2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                  3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                  4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                  5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                  6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                  7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• RIP young lady.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Legendary Detroit boxing trainer Emanuel Steward has died at age 68

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article///#ixzz2AKa5SWA0
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I heard that wasn't true.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• The family of Emanuel Steward, the Godfather of Detroit boxing, has asked for prayers and comfort as the 68-year-old boxing icon recuperates from surgery.
                          "At this point, I'm asking EVERYBODY to LEAVE US ALONE so that we can comfort and communicate with Emanuel," Steward's sister Diane Steward-Jones emailed to the Free Press today. "His surgical team just dropped by and scoffed at the reports he is dead."
                          Citing friends of Steward, the Free Press incorrectly reported earlier today that Steward was dead. The Free Press regrets the error, and we apologize to the Steward family.
                          Steward nurtured and guided the likes of Thomas Hearns, Hilmer Kenty and Milton McCrory to world titles in the 1980s at the Kronk Gym on McGraw in Detroit. He has been hospitalized since September and underwent surgery for what his sister called diverticulitis, a stomach disorder. A prayer vigil was held Sept. 23 in Walled Lake, leading those concerned to believe the illness may be more serious.

Comment

• He passed
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Sorry to hear that. RIP Godfather
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Hmmmmm.

So is he dead or not?
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X