Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Deborah. Hugs to you and Reba!
    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Reba couldn't have a better Mom to take care of her, Blessings to both of you.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
      "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
      Colin Powell

Comment

• I wish I knew what to say - don't

things raw from heart rending experience. Feel what you are going through Deb.
        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• It's been too raw to discuss recently but I did wind up having to put Reba down two weeks ago. She was doing really great, then one morning we got up and went outside. Came back in, gave her her medications, and got her breakfast ready. She couldn't get back up. :(

Today, my Mom had to put Zoe down. Zoe was the puppy I got 10 years ago who was too much for me to handle. She grew into a wonderful, sweet adult but had a few health issues. I think she was meant to be with my Mom as she was financially able to keep her healthy and she had a good life for longer than she probably was meant to.

I'm not sure when I'll get another dog, although I definitely want to. I've been spoiled by some wonderful dogs and miss that love and companionship a lot.
          Attached Files
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Deb, I'm really sorry to hear about Reba and Zoe. Hugs to you.

Comment

• Sorry for the loss of your animal companions Deb.

Cherish the good times and keep your chin up knowing Reba LIVED out her golden years in a golden situation.
              Last edited by Panoptes; August 7, 2015, 04:18 PM.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Sorry to hear this Deb
                AAL Quintez Cephus
                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• So sorry, Deb.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Hugs.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I'm so sorry Deb. It always helps me to remember that this is the delayed price we pay for all the free love they give us over the years.
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• So sorry for your loss Deb. I know in time you will provide another very lucky dog a great home!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
                        "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
                        Colin Powell

Comment

• Very sorry to hear about Reba, Deborah. Hope the heartbreak & grief subside with time.
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Sorry Deb :(

Comment

• My love and sympathies, hon.
                              "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Sorry Deb.
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X