New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bible passage for Ezekiel Ansah: Ezekiel 19:6

He prowled among the lions, and became a young lion. After learning to tear his prey, he devoured men.

Comment

• Just in case anyone is worried about clicking the link it says:

Ezekiel 19:6 - He walked about among the lions; he became a young lion. He learned to tear prey; he devoured people.
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• ......actually I don't equate professional football to the Bible and was wondering why anyone would quote the bible in regard to an individual player.

Not wondering enough to click on the link, though.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• 2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• and was wondering why anyone would quote the bible in regard to an individual player.
            I'm pretty sure it had to do with the player having the same name as the book in the bible
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• ezekiel 25:17 - The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I guess, but since I too have the name of a book in the bible, it never occurred to me.;-)

Comment

• Malto is a book in the Bible?
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• [ame="http://www.amazon.com/The-Business-Owners-Bible-Operating/dp/0615567924"]The Business Owner's Bible - Operating On Faith: Dave Ferguson: 9780615567921: Amazon.com: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41NM%2BFUuTKL.@@AMEPARAM@@41NM%2BFUuTKL[/ame]

Comment

• You haven't heard of it?

It was before Genesis.

Comment

• :-D:-DI wonder who this would be for?:-D:-D

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Guide-Pool-Maintenance-Third/dp/0071470174"]The Ultimate Guide to Pool Maintenance, Third Edition: Terry Tamminen: 9780071470179: Amazon.com: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51kBtcK6I6L.@@AMEPARAM@@51kBtcK6I6L[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                          ezekiel 25:17 - The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee
                          Great movie!!
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Hello

Comment

• Hello

Comment

• Hello

Comment

Working...
                                X