Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame]http://youtu.be/iMBkxZ2ooQg[/ame]
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Attached Files
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Check out the taser at 5:50 if nothing else. there are some other good ones though.

[ame]http://youtu.be/gAtFMWZlbaQ[/ame]
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• The jackass at 11:13 has obviously never been to a gun safety class.
          AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
          2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
          3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
          4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
          5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
          6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
          7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• My puter froze up at 4:48 at the end of the pug thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
              The jackass at 11:13 has obviously never been to a gun safety class.
              Yip. Unbelievable. If I was the other guy, I would've taken the machine gun from him and rammed it up his hole.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                Yip. Unbelievable. If I was the other guy, I would've taken the machine gun from him and rammed it up his hole.
                AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• I was thinking of breaking the stock on the guy's jaw myself

Comment

• Hilarious! someone had to get a demotion for this (watch video)

Earlier this week we introduced you to terrifying Cubs mascot Clark The Cub and invited you to do horrible things to him. We started you off with Jim Cooke's full-frontal rendition, which is exactly what Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic aired to viewers across the Washington, D.C. area tonight.

Comment

• LOL.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/b5jIJW5BT0I[/ame]
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/VKHV0LLvhXM[/ame]
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Imagine leaving your van idling in your street on a cold winters morning to heat it up........, and then Melinda Brown Duncan taps your door pissed off ......., Holy shit, RUN LIKE HELL!
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                              Imagine leaving your van idling in your street on a cold winters morning to heat it up........, and then Melinda Brown Duncan taps your door pissed off ......., Holy shit, RUN LIKE HELL!
                              Ha!

I see what could be her clone and/or relatives all over the place around here.

You don't run, you tell them to clean off your windshield or go back to their cave.
                              Last edited by Malto Marko; January 16, 2014, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                                Ha!

I see what could be her clone and/or relatives all over the place around here.

You don't run, you tell them to clean off your windshield or go back to their cave.
                                Agreed. Asking them how much for a date has backfired on a couple occasions.
                                Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                                X