No announcement yet.

Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Dean, if my neighbour fell off his bike and broke his wrist, could I still call him a fking wanker?
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Why not, Marko? He's got two hands...or is he not dexterous enough to use the other one?
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        Hey Dean, if my neighbour fell off his bike and broke his wrist, could I still call him a fking wanker?
        Dunno, depends, Did you help him?
        AAL Quintez Cephus
        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• In case you need a laugh today ..... nick knack paddy whack.
          Attached Files
          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• LOL!
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• For Gonz

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsOJnMvxZVg"]Bill Burr On Caitlyn & Bruce Jenner - CONAN on TBS - YouTube[/ame]
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• 2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/good...ay-quarterback

Young Bears Fan Names His Brain Tumor After Famous Green Bay Quarterback

Monday, August 31, 2015 8:24 pm
                  Written by: ThePostGame Staff

When Miguel Reyes was diagnosed with brain cancer last year, his former teacher -- whom he now refers to as "Aunt Peg" -- gave him some advice.
                  "I said, 'You need to name that tumor so we can kill it,'" said Peg Kelly. "You know what he named it? Rodgers. Aaron Rodgers. What a stinker!"
                  According to The Elkhart Truth, the nickname 'Aaron Rodgers' stuck -- and like his Bears, Reyes remains determined to fight and defeat the villain.
                  Kelly, it's worth noting, is a die-hard Green Bay fan -- and that fact has remained front-and-center for the duration of her relationship with Reyes.
                  The ninth grader met Kelly in middle school, and while he's now starting high school, she has stayed by his side through his cancer fight.
                  Nicknamed "Mighty Miguel," Reyes has enjoyed strong support from the community. The family is currently running a GoFundMe to raise money for a service dog that can assist with Reyes' vision problems and seizures -- two side effects of his brain tumors.
                  Reyes named the German shepherd Hester after his favorite Bears player, Devin Hester.
                  Now, the NFL season is coinciding with Reyes' eighth and final round of chemotherapy. After 33 separate treatments, the growth of Aaron Rodgers has stopped, which is a great sign for Reyes. But Aaron Rodgers is still causing headaches, seizures and other problems that make daily life a pain -- hopefully for only a little longer.
                  Bears fans are nodding their heads.
                  Naturally, it's a season for trash-talk -- and Aunt Peg is happy to dish it out.
                  "Who names a dog Hester?" she said, according to the Truth. "That's just wrong."
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Copycat. Matt Millen.
                      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• There ya go Sharky.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                          Copycat. Matt Millen.
                          AAL Quintez Cephus
                          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Just watched this and I swear to God, a little bit pee came out at 7:02! Laughed my fkn ass off.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UjQnha99sTY[/ame]
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• No reason to, but I can understand.

Chris Rock :

I'd never, ever, ever, ever hit a woman. But, i'd shake the shit out of one. ;)
                              Last edited by Panoptes; September 6, 2015, 02:08 PM.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• "Cunt trumps everything!" LMAO!

So true. Well it is in my house.

Comment

Working...
                                X