New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, to be fair, how many Marko's are running around this place now? :D
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by KidD View Post
      Whoa whoa whoa... I go on a 5 ninth hiatus and you guys let a new kid in? Dafuq is that? Lol
      What the crap is a 5 ninth hiatus?
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
        What the crap is a 5 ninth hiatus?
        "5 month hiatus" is how I read it.

Comment

• ^ditto.............although I am curious how month came up as ninth....lol
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• His fingers were probably shifted one over on the keyboard, Dan. If you look, "N" is directly left of "M" and "I" is directly left of "O".
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• 'Very astute observation LFIJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angry Driver View Post
                TNutzz and I are vets of the old MLive from back before any kinds of registration. We can deal...

Thanks for the welcome. Hopefully you don't get too annoyed with my takes on things.
                Hi AD, what brings you here? I post here from time to time, but haven't been here in a while.

I have to admit your Aaron Donald love - Ebron hate drives me crazy and is really annoying, but other than that I don't find you too annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by TNutZz View Post
                  Howdy!

Old Freeper here. (Harvestwind. Toerag) then moved to Mlive. (RIP) And been at NetRats board for the last couple years. Just found this place. Go Lions!
                  Hi TNutZz, I'm surprised to see you here and AD too.

And yes, I'm the same Captain from MLive and Netrat's.

Comment

• Oh shit...
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      Oh shit...
                      Hi CGVT, how are you?

Comment

• The over/under before your bat-shit craziness reappears and you leave is 6 weeks.

I have the under.

**sigh**
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Welcome TNutzz, Angry Driver and KOC.
                          Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                          🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 114 Platinum Trophies
                          https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainBlue View Post
                            Hi AD, what brings you here? I post here from time to time, but haven't been here in a while.

I have to admit your Aaron Donald love - Ebron hate drives me crazy and is really annoying, but other than that I don't find you too annoying.
                            It's not "love/hate", for f- sake. It's what I think would better have served the team.

Same, even, for Joanie. I didn't "hate" him, I just knew he wasn't going to be good. I watched him at Oregon in 2001. Tedford sheltered.

I like all Lions unless they came from the Packers. Then I just tolerate them.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                              "5 month hiatus" is how I read it.
                              This was right. And for the record I'm on the phone swiping that's how it ended up ninth lol
                              AAL- Sam Martin - Because the Punter is one of Detroit's most used assets

Comment

• It never fails to astonish me that people from far away would pick the Lions to follow. I could see when Barry Sanders was here, that was the type of guy who could draw you in.

My advice as a fine person and a general humanitarian would be to run far away from the Lions. If I ever moved from this area, I would drop kick the Lions like a bad habit. But if you fail to heed my advice, welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X