Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point will all you assholes just believe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not only will they at minimum go that very 1 and 2 -- hell it's likely they go 0-3.

The entire roster is going to be daydreaming about the beaches on the Caribbean next Sunday.
    AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• There must be some misunderstanding.

There must be some kind of mistake.

I've been waiting in the forum for hours.

And you were wrong.
      Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Deucy did you delete the post I was responding to? LOL.
        Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsred View Post
          There must be some misunderstanding.

There must be some kind of mistake.

I've been waiting in the forum for hours.

And you were wrong.
          Ha! Yes. I thought NBT made the post but it was Malto. I don't know Malto enough and didn't want to waste my Phil Collins loving fatso line on anybody but nbt

But your post is funny though.
          The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• 2-14
            6-10
            10-6
            4-12
            7-8

Can someone correctly identify the outlier in this set?

Comment

• Ladies and Gentlemen, this IS Detroit Lions Football…….BELIEVE IN IT!!!!

Comment

• Guitarjack......., you obviously are passionate about the Lions and like everyone you are desperate for the Lions to be successful. But now that they have shat a brick for yet another season, could you please post something in this thread to maybe sum things up and perhaps put this thread to bed. It's your thread, buddy. Let's hear a few closing words.

Edit: ^ that all sounds very sarcastic after reading it back........., it's genuinely not sarcastic.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                  2-14
                  6-10
                  10-6
                  4-12
                  7-8

Can someone correctly identify the outlier in this set?
                  no no! You are missing the pattern! Next year is 11 or 12 wins!
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Only the Lions could have one of the top 3 running backs to ever play the game and waste his career so badly that he said fuck it and faxed in his retirement.

I wonder if a similar fate will happen to Calvin, who I feel is in the same air at his position as Barry was at running back. Will he just decide to say fuck it one day and quit?

When Barry retired, I was mad at him for doing so. I understand now though. If Calvin does something similar, I will understand immediately and not have any ill will towards him for doing so.
                    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• ^ yep. Calvin looked broken yesterday.
                      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                        What a curse of a thread. Jackwagon.
                        YEP!
                        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
                          ^ yep. Calvin looked broken yesterday.
                          He shouldn't, he contributed his share of disaster last week dropping passes.

Comment

• Originally posted by dtrrman View Post
                            He shouldn't, he contributed his share of disaster last week dropping passes.
                            I?m glad you brought this up because it is an uncomfortable truth a lot of us are ignoring (including myself because I?m such a huge fan of his), but C.J. was pretty bad last week.*

In fact, if we are going to be truly honest, despite some moments of brilliance and putting up great stats C.J., Stafford, Suh, Bush, and Fairley were all inconsistent this year and even at some points, just plain bad.

* And I?m not just talking about the drops. Anyone else notice the Lions receivers running sloppy routes this year? I?m not going to give him a total pass on his play because he definitely shares in the blame, but I?m not sure if Stafford could have ever been all that confident that his receivers were where they were supposed to be. Although in fairness there really wasn?t much to work with, I think the coaching staff for the receivers did a particularly bad job this year.

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• Having seen a few games but read every report, Megatron certainly has had a decent season and is arguably the the only reason Lions have won 7,......, but even I couldve caught a couple of the passes last week against the Ravens......, I could've caught them one handed whilst stirring this stir fry I'm stirring right now.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• And GuitarJack......, get back here and lets hear it, boyo!

Comment

Working...
                                X