No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      I don't get how a guy can be a fan of a team but doesn't like any player.
      I don't get how a guy can be a fan of a team but doesn't want them to get past being mediocre.

It must be a special kind of stupid. You full in love with the players so much that you can't see it's them holding the team back.
      Last edited by dwt1; August 11, 2017, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Hey,
        This thread is still kicking! Hi everyone!

For the past while... Since the end of last season... I've been ignoring all things Lions, and saving myself agonizing over past failures and avoiding considering future failures.

But now it's almost time for the 16-17 game self-punishment cycle to begin anew. I'm ready to share your pain once again.

Go Lions!

Comment

• PAIN!!!!
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• This is from an article written for the Freep by Carlos Monarrez. The Column is called Inside the Lions. The Article name is "Pity promising Rudock will soon fade from scene".

The following quote is from T J Jones regarding Rudock when he comes into the huddle.
            “He tells you what to do. He’s like a younger Stafford,” Jones said. “He gets in it, he says the play with confidence, he lets you know what you have.
            “He’ll tell you what you need to see. If he has to point something out, he points it out and you go with the play. You don’t miss a beat.”
            The following is a response from Monarrez.
            Before we go any further, let’s get
            this straight. Jones was not trying to stir
            any kind of quarterback controversy,
            and neither am I.
            What I am trying to stir is a little
            thought here. Stafford has had every advantage built into his career, whereas Rudock has had to overcome several obstacles. He had to learn three offensive systems in three years, he was a sixthround draft pick and was relegated to the practice squad. Yet he has still clawed his way to becoming a proficient NFL quarterback.
            This full replica of our printed product provides you the newspaper as you know and love it from the convenience of the web.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Sadly, this isn't 1950's football. It's what a QB does AFTER the huddle breaks that makes all the difference. It's why teams, even when they have 6 O-lineman and 2 TE's on the field still can't run the ball.

Comment

• Well, the sampling is small but Rudock has put up numbers when he was given a chance to play.

We have not seen him against #1's all game long though.

Comment

• It's not about numbers, it's about making the handful of plays that wins games.

Comment

• Originally posted by DetroitRockCity View Post
                    But now it's almost time for the 16-17 game self-punishment cycle to begin anew. I'm ready to share your pain once again.

Go Lions!
                    It's now more numbness than pain. ;-)

Cheers!
                    AAL 2017: Zach "in the beanstalk" Zenner

Comment

• Great threads never die, they just stick in dipshit1's craw as he prepares for his beloved packers to start-a-packing.
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Matty S,is the best! Screw you haters

Comment

• I am thinking Stafford made a handful of plays that won a game after starting off with a pick 6.

Problem was, it was not against a winning team, .....at least, not for a couple of weeks.

Comment

• That Card defense is legit. Stafford took it to a very good secondary but I'm not sure they'll be an above .500 team.

Palmer is terrible. Mike Glennon might be an upgrade
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I have a working theory that dwt does not exist. He is a computer AI program that has processed all of our masochistic self-loathingness that is a Detroit Lions fan and the program is communicating with us in the only way it understands. This is first contact, folks, and we need to be better ambassadors to represent humanity.
                              "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                              Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Ha!
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X