X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :p
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• lol - I don't really need a new thread now. I just didn't realize I could post my question in one of these other ones. Thanks for the info!

Comment

• 7 less now!

Comment

• lol

I love this place
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
            He was referring to two fewer posts until Lionsfanforlife can start a thread.
            LOL, I thought he was referring to two fewer posters on the board and wondered what I missed.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• So?has been a while, almost two years since my last post, so decided to say Hi in this thread.

It?s the guy from Portugal that usually came here since 2010 on game days to watch the Lions as I didn?t have any Portuguese friends to watch the games with!! Still the only Portuguese Lions fan I know so?

Missed one season, because of work mainly, it has been all about work in the last couple of years. Decided that it had to stop and that I have to go back doing things that I like as well. One of them was following the Lions.

On a side note, a couple of months ago checked the forum and remembered about Sharkbait and sadly read about it. Almost a year has gone?my late condolences to Angeleyes.

Hope to find you all well.

PS: LFIJ and DanO knew I was alive because of FB!
              Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
              🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
              https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• You're not new to me, buddy! Glad to see you around here too though!
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Good to see you back, Septem!
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Great to see you posting Septem!

Comment

• Yo Septem!

Kick The Damn Ball Already!
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• GREAT to have you back Septem.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Good to have you back Septem!
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome guys. I'll be around to see what I have missed in the last season!

Comment

• Welcome back Septem. You got back just in time to miss all of the Stafford debates.

Forward down the field.........

Edit: Don't forget to check out the Contest thread http://www.detroitlionsforum.com/for...00&postcount=1.

IIRC you did a pretty good job before.
                              Last edited by Malto Marko; August 31, 2017, 06:01 AM.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Thanks Mark!

I did saw Stafford has a new contract and he's now the highest payed in NFL. I like Stafford! If he's worth it...I leave the debate for you guys!!

Will check the link and will leave my predictions! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X