X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LFIJ - Soju?
    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Kimiko's dad always drinks that, Coop, but her brother and I usually just have beer.
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Soju will F you up!!!!

Me & 2 buddies drank a fifth of that stuff one night years ago. I woke up in a flower bed being watered by a sprinkler....at least I hope it was a sprinkler.

Comment

• I used to like the sweet potato shochu, until I had too much one night. Now I can't drink it anymore.

Comment

• To be fair someone else had taken the feel good story and tried to apply his goodness to all service men and women. Tony just pointed out that not everyone in the armed forces are awesome like that dude.

It was probably bad judgment but, maybe just letting it lay like a turd in the punch bowl would have been the better move instead of attacking it. That just made it much bigger than it needed to be.
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Over the past week or two, I've read some real tension on this Lions forum, Probably the most since I joined 3yrs ago. Thank the sweet mother of Jaysus the football season is almost here.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• The turkey came out awesome.

I'm awesome. Thank you.

Comment

• doing ribs today for a dear couple..they be smoking for six hours
                  If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                    The turkey came out awesome.

I'm awesome. Thank you.
                    Ha! Looks great
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• going east in Sept to visit my best friend in life
                      If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Nice Stee!

Comment

• SLF got it right. Good post sir and point well taken.
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Wow, that turkey looks awesome LIFJ.

Mmmmmmmmmm. Stees smoked ribs. My mouth is a watering.

Good to see ya, Stee, enjoy your trip.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                              SLF got it right. Good post sir and point well taken.

Bullshit
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I call Soju the evil green bottle....quite potent and mixes well with ..of all things...kool aid.
                                Got Kneecaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X