Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's not bothering to go to Duke! Indiana's out too. Interesting. He's talked in the past about liking the conference and has family history, in Indiana I think. Hmm. Been not much UM chatter about him lately though.

Comment

• Nope, doubt this one too. Not huge on leaf anyway. I like towns just as much, who's gonna be interesting himself with the new osu offer.

Comment

• West Coast? I've heard you say that before re Towns. Thornton is obviously the most important from that class, but all things being equal I still take Leaf. It's always a positive to land top recruits. Creates its own momentum, unless you completely screw it up from there.

Comment

• Agree, but sounds like it's Zona/Florida. I think Towns will be ranked in the same ball park by the time it's said and done anyway. Agree on Thornton.

Comment

• I hope so. Has the feeling changed that he's Michigan bound as soon as they let him commit? I know he's got an offer, but it doesn't seem that simple.

Comment

• I think there is some real competition for Towns but M is the obvious front runner...

I could live with a Teske, Towns & Thornton class.

Comment

• Leaf is ranked 10-15. Towns is 130-140. That would be quite a rise for him to get to T.J.'s level.

Comment

• T.J. Leaf committed to Arizona.

[ame]https://twitter.com/Tyleaf_22/status/535170077231173632[/ame]

Comment

• I have decided to be buried deep on the bench at the University of Arizona, please keep me in mind when I transfer next offseason. But really, I am going to end up at Gonzaga.
                    The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Sounds like thats a verse from The Ballad of Devin Booker.

Comment

• Booker did have 19 points in 17 minutes in UK's last game. He would've been coming off the bench for Michigan this year too.

Comment

• Well what in the fuck is he waiting for then?

Five-star wing Josh Langford visited Michigan for the Wolverines' home game against Illinois and told UM Hoops on Tuesday evening that he “can check all the boxes” when he evaluates Michigan. Read Langford's full recruiting update after the jump.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/KyleBogie/status/556285804482662401[/ame]

Comment

• Glad we know early, at least.

Comment

• Money talks, baby ...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xD5dHC2jgw"]AC/DC - Moneytalks - YouTube[/ame]
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X