No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incidentally, thanks, AA! 15 minutes of reading Lionel Hutz quotes on IMDB is a great way to spend the morning!
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• This case seems to have similarities to the Deflategate case. No matter how shoddy the work, they are arguing that he has the power The big difference is Trump can just write a better executive order that addresses the concern.

For a chief strategist, they don't seem to be very strategic. These first few months are the time to strike while the iron is hot. He has a compliant Congress, but it won't stay this compliant.

As a President you have to pick your battles, you can't pick every battle.

Comment

• Lionel Hutz still makes me miss Phil Hartman.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Phil Hartman was a big loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
            Phil Hartman was a big loss.

One of my two favorite Canadians.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The other is Celine Dion?

Comment

• bieber is the other

Comment

• Wrong sex and too young.

Dave Coulier. I'm assuming Michigan counts as part of Western Ontario.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I think as far as CBP is concerned their authority extends to anywhere with a Tim Horton's.

Comment

• Goddamn do I hate Tim Horton's and their shitass spongy donuts.

Comment

• There are Tim Hortin's in the middle east, Kentucky, Florida, and West Virginia.

Makes sense.

Comment

• Krispy Kreme.

Comment

• Quality Dairy

Comment

• KK or DD are both solid chain options. It's always nice to find a quality local option, but that's not always in the cards.

In any event, I think I could start to show some real support for DJT if he issued an EO ordering the complete bombing of all Tim Horton's worldwide and summary execution and deportation of all those involved in visiting that plague upon this fair nation.

Comment

Working...
                                X