Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ohio Federal Penitentiary Presented By Donald J Trump
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Well not that one. Naming rights have already gone to Jim Tressell. Apparently naming a jail after you is the highest honor bestowable in that particular state.

Comment

• The James Tressell Federal Penitentiary Presented By Donald J Trump, Hosted By Maurice Clarett ?
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Make it happen, Ohio.

Comment

• He made your lives a living hell, and you still can't spell his name.

Comment

• Just being fair to Mike D'antoni.

Comment

• AlabamAlum said:
                I would legalize polygamy. Really none of my concern. Couldn't care less how many spouses you have. Just work the tax issues out first.
                I agree, but I think you will find that question to be a good barometer of libertarian thought. A politician just won't chance pissing off the women's libbers. An actual libertarian will have no problem with the concept.

Comment

• I would think Libertarians are more spooked of the Bible thumpers than the "women's libbers" when it comes to polygamy. It ain't the women's liberation movement that got it outlawed...

Comment

• Mike said:
                    I have no problem with showing ID at the polls but a lot of these voter ID laws go well beyond that. Restricting early voting and same day registration, for example, are only used to suppress the vote. Period.
                    This falls within the same paradigm as "appointing anti-abortionists to the SC". The norm in American history has been voting at the polls, and registering to vote weeks before voting. The norm in American history regarding abortion has been individual states making laws that the citizen's of the individual states thought most appropriate.

It appears that any restriction at all on the "right to vote" is racist, at least to our Leftist Zombies. I find it tragic that they have so little regard for our black and brown citizens. Do you guys really believe black folk are too stupid to register to vote?

SLF: I totally missed what you are talking about regarding me and black lives matter. Could you clarify?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                      The James Tressell Federal Penitentiary Presented By Donald J Trump, Hosted By Maurice Clarett ?
                      You forgot "...a Golden Pants Production."
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "It's almost like the Rs traveled back in time to ride a dirigible and opted to buy tickets for the Hindenburg. "

Heh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                          Mike said:

This falls within the same paradigm as "appointing anti-abortionists to the SC". The norm in American history has been voting at the polls, and registering to vote weeks before voting. The norm in American history regarding abortion has been individual states making laws that the citizen's of the individual states thought most appropriate.

It appears that any restriction at all on the "right to vote" is racist, at least to our Leftist Zombies. I find it tragic that they have so little regard for our black and brown citizens. Do you guys really believe black folk are too stupid to register to vote?
                          Ever hear of Souls to the Polls? Black churches all over the country bus people to the polls after Sunday worship for early voting. I'm sure some or most have their own transportation but I'm also certain there are some elderly folks who don't. The laws that were recently struck down by the courts would have essentially ended that tradition. Hence the disparate impact argument. It was Republican legislation meant to disenfranchise a particular demographic plain and simple.

Comment

• Let's start with some basics: So any should be able to vote..... ? Anyone...
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Self Defense claims rejected by jury
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X