No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's important keep up with the Joneses.

Besides, continually poking a finger in the eyes of Malzhan and Saban is a good thing.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• This is great, hopefully the entire B10 has satellite camps all over the SEC in this recruiting cycle.

Comment

• Update (1/13/2016): Lawrence Phillips was found dead on Wednesday, a California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation spokeswoman confirmed to USA TODAY Sports. The handwritten letters have …

Letters from LP to some ex coaches. Some insight into life in prison. And some self reflection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by entropy; June 3, 2015, 11:46 AM.
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Strasburger back in the news... "A Lincoln orthopedic surgeon who had his medical license suspended last year has been accused of driving impaired with a child in the car when he was involved in two hit-and-run accidents in Lincoln on Tuesday."

Comment

• Keyshawan Johnson was seen at a camp in So. Cal with a nebraska shirt on... His son will be a Sr. this year.

Comment

• I get addiction from a basic understanding... but I happily don't understand it. I don't understand the craving or how you can turn your life inside out for it..

this morning I learned of a promising player who was a backup as a true freshman, even started a game due to injury who failed another drug test (at least that is the rumor)... he was suspeded last year (and would have started too). I don't get blowing the opportunity and gifts one has... I get the fact addiction takes over, but it still seems like you'd understand what you're throwing away.. especially early on. it's just sad..

Comment

• Whatever you're addicted to has far more control over your behavior than you have over your responsibilities. Addicts have very little control over their actions as their priority 1, 2 and 3 is obtaining whatever substance they are addicted to and everything else is a very distant #4.

[I've had more than a few close friends as addicts and half of my dads siblings (6) has drank themselves to death. Three are left, one is a functioning alcoholic, another found meth and my dad is thankfully content with nicotine.

Comment

• Huskers appear to be recruiting well in California..

Comment

• Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• JoJo Domann, from Colorado, will choose a school on Friday. Finalist are ASU, Cal, Colorado, Nebraska, and KSU. He was also getting interest from Michigan, Stanford and Vanderbuilt. I believe he wanted a stanford offer and that was his dream school, but they are playing the wait and see approach. Best guesses are he will select Nebraska.

Athletic kid who has played a variety of positions and is being recruited at Nebraska for an OLB. Little undersized to play LB, but not fast enough at safety. That said, I'd rather have speed at LB than size. jmo
                      Last edited by entropy; June 25, 2015, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• appears to be a down year in Colorado for talent... mostly say that based upon the schools recruiting the state:

If JoJo commits to UNL, they will have landed 2 of the top 3 kids in the state of Colorado this year. at least according to scout.

Comment

• Juco CB Devron Davis likes three: Oregon, ASU, Nebraska

Stay up to date with all the College sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/hyONwlk0Bi4[/ame]

Riley talking about the camp in Florida

Comment

• Huskers make Stephen Smothers top 6..

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/erinsorensen/status/614195361607847941[/ame]

Stanton and Irons no longer on the team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X